Thread: Meet the Lions
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 05:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
LizzieEvans
Gryffindor
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lizzie Genevieve Evans
Fifth Year
Default Meet Lizzie and Lisa

Name: Lizzie Genevieve Evans
Height: 5'5''
Hair: Blondish
Eyes: Blue with a touch of brown
Year: Fourth
Birthday: 8/4/2055

Biography: Lizzie is a muggleborn who lived her first 11 years on this earth as a muggle. She has an adopted uncle who is a wizard, but except for him she's the only magic person in the family. At the age of 9 she faced the tragedy of losing her younger sister Maddie (aged 6) who died in Leukemia. Her older brother John has moved out of the house at the age of 17 and no one knows what he does for a living. Due to her mother having a hard time getting over her dead daughter, flighting led in to Lizzie's parents getting divorced over the summer.

During her first year she experienced the force of magic and learned that love is never easy (Roxas). Also, friends don't stay forever... (Kairi)
During her second year at Hogwarts she got amnesia and is still suffering from some minor moments when she forgets some details. Also, she met Chris and started dating him.
During her third year not much happened. She broke up with Chris because he started dating the slythering quiddich captain...

This year she is looking forward to having a blast with you and all her friends

Personality: This little blonde girl is full of energy and love that she's just waiting to share. She loves being around friends and puts effort into being a kind friend and good listener. She respects people for who they are and will try her hardest to get along with you.

Favorite color: Purple
Favorite food: Chocolate
Fear: Hights make her panic and hyperventilate. Also, she's deathly allergic to Licorice.
Favorite classes: Potions, DADA, Transfiguration, Herbology
Pet: A grey own named Zara
Weakness: Thinks the best of everyone
Motto: A smile is all I need <3

Some facts about the real me:

Name: Lisa
Hair: Blondish-brownish
Eyes: Brown
Year: Senior in High School
Birthday: 5/8/2055
Lives: In Sweden in northern Europe
Favorite HP character: geeez what a question! I love them all
Pets: two adorable dogs
Favorite color: Yellow and Red
Loves: Friends, Laughter, Chocolate, Sun, Rollercoasters, Ice cream, Sailing, Dancing and Acting
Hates: Spiders, Illnesses, Licorice, Heavy stuff to carry, Splits and Tuna

I love making new friends so PM me if you wanna RP
I'm a bit busier than last year though since I'm abroad for the year going to an american high school. But I do my best to be online too
<3