Thread: Meet the Lions
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 02:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
PattyH.
Gryffindor
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Patroclus Hudson

Ministry RPG Name:
Prometheus Hudson
Magical Law Enforcement
quill
Professional Twirler Mourned and Missed

Name: Patroclus Hudson
Date of Birth: 15th of December

Eye Color: Green
Hair: Rich Brown
Height: 5’11 – tall for his Age

Personality: Patroclus is a bright, enthusiastic young man. Full of energy, he is always up for what ever is going down. He has a very carrying personality, but can be very stubborn at times, often when it comes to not deserting those he loves. A well traveled child he is well learned in all matter of science, literature and everything else!

History: Growing up constantly traveling with his father renowned WizArcheologist Pollux Hudson and mother, Pandora, ex -Beauxbatons professor and older brother Prometheus, Patroclus has had a very interesting childhood fluent in English, French, Spanish, and Mermish. It was a last minute decision for the family to permanently relocate to London, due to the fact that his older brother gained a job at the Ministry of Magic.

OOC: PattyH. – Patrick Hudson
Birthday: 15th of December 1990 - 18
Profession: Student/ Subway Sandwich Artist
Favorite HP character: Ohh that’s hard. I love Hermione, Bellatrix, Narcissa ALSO I LOVE LOVE LOVE TERRY BOOT!!
But my Fave would have to be Harry.
Brief Biography: Well Harry Potter is my life, other than that I am just a regular 18yr Guy, who is about to backpack for 3 months across Europe!
Snitchseeker: I only found it after HBP was released, but now I am obsessed!!!