Thread: Meet the Lions
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 11:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Name: Alexandra Kennedy
Date of Birth: June 13, 2058
Year: 1st
Eye Color: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'5" and growing
Personality: Alexandra is a bit of a nut. She is very much a brave soul. She will stand up to anyone who picks on her and will stand up for those who deserve it. She is very intelligent for her age (the sorting hat almost placed her in Ravenclaw) and has a sharp tongue to match her sharp wit.
The only major issue with Alexandra is that she seems to have inherited her Aunt Dora's temper and clumsiness! She is a walking disaster sometimes, but on a broom she is phenominal!
It takes a while for Alexandra to warm up to new people but once she does it is typically a lasting friendship.
History: Alexandra is half- blood. The vast majority of her Wizarding family have been in Slytherin. She attended Muggle school until now, but was taught magic at home as well, so she is not exactly a newbie with spells.
Alexandra has had a very plesant childhood, except for the awkward encounters with other Muggle children most of her life... Her dad is the Muggle Born in her family and yet he is one of the most brilliant wizards Alexandra has ever seen!
She is SUPER excited about her first year at Hogwarts, even though she hasn't really had too many friends in the Wizarding World. Alexandra is looking forward to making some really soon!
Simply Noteworthy: Alexandra is an only child, therefore her parents dote on her. Her Aunt Dora is one of her best friends on the planet! She envies her so that she plans to follow in her footsteps and head off traveling as soon as she leaves the hallowed walls of Hogwarts!

OOC: Howdy Folks!!! I am Erin (ginny37)

Birthdate: December 28, 1983
Profession: Full time college student, mommy, and journalist of sorts
Favorite HP character: Nymphadora Tonks!

About me: I am a literature junkie... i mean i will read anything! I am currently working toward a Mass Communications Degree and writing for a small paper that basically reports on arrests and wrong doings in the town in which I live... Not a lot of fun! I live in Georgia and have only left the South once in my life (never travelled above the Mason- Dixon line) when I lived in Germany with some family of mine. I am half German, my mother was born and raised in Heddernheim (SP). I have the greatest 4 year old little man EVER! I am really enjoying watching himlove HP as much as I do!

Snitchseeker: I just joined SS in July and have been having a blasty blast! My other character is Nymphadora Lovegood in the Invisibility Task Force and Comittee on Experimental Charms, but she had been serving the US Ministry as an Auror.

Love RPing with new people so if you wanna...PM me and we'll get going!

Last edited by Erindipity; 12-19-2009 at 01:39 AM.