View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 05:28 PM   #59 (permalink)
CydneySurfWitch
Slytherin
Red Cap

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gabrialle Amennia Ellingsworth
Second Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedheadQueen View Post
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED for this place to OPEN!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! And as for the moan, at first it kind of sounded like Harry being attacked by a Dementor, but maybe it is just somebody being attacked...hmmm..... Or it could by good Ole Voldy!? We shall SEEE!!!!
Mhm....I like the Idea of Voldy....But I don't know.My little sister was like "What the efffffffing efff is that?" And I said "Voldemort,he wants you to go to there and let him kill you." She totally freaked out x) it was hillarious...But I reeeeallly wannna know what was making the noises!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginny GL View Post
I'm so envious of those able to go!
I know me too!I live on the other side of the country...Tom...NOOO!LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effie View Post
OMG! Hogwarts is broken!! lol I like it. This makes me all movie excited. Mmmmmmm Tom..::droolz::
Hogwarts WAS broken.Maybe their doing a DH theme,where the castle is broken and just rubble x) no haha but I really am going to watch movies all day forever!Oh,and Tom...Gorgeous,lovely,Tom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantorlando05 View Post
This is so cool and it sounds great! It gave me chills!! I can't wait to go to this!! Omg! I think that noise could be a dragon or it kind of sounds like someone saying, "Harry" like Voldemort in SS.

Either way...it looks AMAZING!
It did sound like Voldy,or a death eater,say fnerir greyback?LOL Idk I just told my sister it was Voldemort telling Aaliyah(little sister) to go to the park and let him kill her.I knew it was cruel,nut it was hilarious.I wanna go soooo bad!To bad Sand Diego is in California...>.< so horrible.Why there Tom...WHY!x) so awesome tho!Can't wait.