View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 09:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
aguamentis
Ravenclaw
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rishi Kapoor
First Year
Film Addict! | ♥ Suraj Sharma ♥| TIGRESS!

#8 – Worth What?

“Does he honestly expect us to find them with these disastrous drape hanging around? Diffindo!!” A drape near the very top and fell down to the ground and Lucius and his personal gang of Death Eaters walked over it, almost in a hurry. “These are the most ridiculous distractions I’ve ever seen and they just had to be put up by these people…Diffindo!!” More drapes were cut as he led the group down a hall of nothingness. Just a little bit ahead of them was a door.

“Aren’t you happy that he gave you this task? If I were you, I’d be absolutely thrilled that I given the chance to redeem myself.” Said the voice of female, who emerged from the group behind him.

“My dear, Bellatrix, drapes like these are not worth…” Lucius paused, and stopped walking as the reached the door. He straightened himself even more so, despite the fact that his posture was perhaps the best posture one could even have.

“Not worth what, Lucius? What exactly did you mean to say?” Bellatrix questioned, smiling, knowing that she’d almost led him into a trap.

“Nothing. Nothing at all.” Lucius muttered, opening the door to another room.

___________________________For you and me

Last edited by aguamentis; 09-25-2009 at 05:45 PM.