View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 02:44 AM   #21 (permalink)
Mrs. Weasley
Special Services to the School
Hufflepuff
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sidney Marlowe
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Edward Lestrange

x7
Double Agent Stamps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kami12 View Post
Forrester arrived just in time before Edward and Divadicus would enter the office of the Minister. "Edward, Divadicus good I made it just in time." Edward Professor Lupa is here, she is here to meet with the minister and I got instructed to watch her... I will take from here but you are more then welcomed to stay Forrester thought as he made sure to use so Legilimens to send the message to Edward.
"Miss Rose make sure that the minister knows of my arrival as well" Forrester added to the new Senior Secretary.
Edward smiles and nods to Forrester. So the bird is the werewolf, nice legs. Shame about the werewolf part though. Edward perts up when he hears Kazimeriz's name. Edward only knows him by reputation, but he wonders why the professor need a former auror? Protection? In the Ministry of Magic? Under the circumstances a good lawyer might be a smarter companion. The Minister probably plans to throw the book at her. Edward decides to wait until Professor Lupa and her protector are in the Minister's office to talk to Forrester and Divadicus. "Thank you, Miss Rose." Edward takes a seat.

Last edited by Mrs. Weasley; 08-26-2009 at 02:52 AM.