View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 10:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
lemondrop13
Ministry
Ravenclaw

DMAC
Hippogriff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane W. Fordyce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Macadrian Shackleton-Clark
Accidents & Catastrophes
Cheesy Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallen_steven View Post
after waiting awhile numble sees a women walk in and get hear desk read so numble walks up to she and reachs out and says hello im numble marcus and im here from security to help mrs.Reagan mr.Lee sent me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slytherin Fox View Post
Samantha smiled at the Minister's request and replied, "Consider it done." She immediately began to prepare the owls for the Department Heads and the liaisons and was just tying the parchments to her snowy white messenger owl when someone walked in, someone she didn't know. This was some new guy saying he had come from Security to help out Minister Taylor, but Samantha hadn't heard anything about that. "I'm sorry, can you take a seat, please? I will have to consult the Minister about this matter, no one gets past this desk without her approval so please take a seat and I'll get back to you on that."

With that, Samantha sent the owl on its way. She wanted to keep an eye on this guy just in case. Maybe he was who he claimed to be, but one never really knew. She couldn't just have people running in and out of the Minister's Office, that's for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallen_steven View Post
numble watched her as she talks he go's and sits down like she says and waits from she to get back at her.
Before closing the door to her office, Reagan overheard the interchange between Samantha and the gentleman from Security. She'd completely forgotten that she'd told him to wait outside her office! Whoops!

Stepping back into Sam's office, Reagan informed Samantha, "He's got clearnance to be up here. He's going to reinforce the protective enchantments of my office. Thank you for not letting him through without approval though. That's exactly what I want." Reagan smiled encouragingly before gesturing to the bloke from Security, "Numble is it? Please follow me into my office. I need you to work quickly though. I'm due for a meeting very soon."