View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 06:37 AM   #66 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshhLuff View Post
Are you going to post MaxieluffYAY!??!!
I miss your writing in this story!
More please?!?
Jess
-hughughug-

Aww, of course I'm going to post, bebeh. Later today or tomorrow, I promise. Is that better? ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Ottsy View Post
I'd like to start by saying ... wow, there was a lot of deaths and stuff in the first like 20 some posts of your story and that was just from your readers so I'm very excited about reading your story ... I mean, seriously, there's THAT much action in just the comments ... wow. *is awed*
My readers rock. =D
Quote:
So ... uhm, did I mention I love all the really strong female characters? Seriously, wow.
I love strong women. <3 Well, most women ARE strong, but there are just some BAD people who think the opposite. -pokes them-
Quote:
I also love the whole thing with Andra belonging to this elite group of wizarding world people ... the rich always fascinate me, I wouldn't want to belong to such a sad, repressive class, but dang don't they make for the most interesting story subjects?
Indeed, they do. ^^
Quote:
Victoria Glade is my hero any woman who punctuates her statements and presses her advantage and just all around dictates merely by standing up, is A-oh-freakin'-kay in my book.
xDDD

Though I'm not sure if I myself like Victoria that much. ={
Quote:
Oh, and post 58 is my next post to read. Don't mind that it's just a reminder to me.
Awww, alright hun. <3
Quote:
I'm liking your story Maxie, but ... Wormtail is such a coward I don't understand why that lady *hates his short term memory* would risk her life helping his sorry wormtail? Color me puzzled dear, that's a kind of chartreuse ... no?
You mean Jenna, right? That's her..... nature. If she knew Voldemort would just finish off Peter, she wouldn't help Peter. But she knows he's only going to torture Peter, and she hates torture, so she's helping him. She's very.... dual. But not in the sense you would think. -shrug-
Quote:
*fires the cannons for high fashion* I hope you wrote the part where Andra and Victoria go shopping next ... *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* I love shopping ...
I did write that part, but I didn't go into too many details. =p Not a big fan of shopping here, I even design my own clothes so I don't have to go shop for them. =p

Will be waiting for my Ottsy.<3