View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 06:23 AM   #65 (permalink)
OtterySt.Catchpole
Gryffindor
SS Featured Artist
DA Poet
Rupert is My Man!
SS100 Triumphant
Aethonan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ottery St. Catchpole
Third Year
Talking Hello. It's me ...
Paris & Kellybear r luv :Read Otty 's fics:Gone With the Wind:I♥Rupert

I'd like to start by saying ... wow, there was a lot of deaths and stuff in the first like 20 some posts of your story and that was just from your readers so I'm very excited about reading your story ... I mean, seriously, there's THAT much action in just the comments ... wow. *is awed*

But I've gotten a few free moments and now I can read your story, yay! So ... uhm, did I mention I love all the really strong female characters? Seriously, wow. I also love the whole thing with Andra belonging to this elite group of wizarding world people ... the rich always fascinate me, I wouldn't want to belong to such a sad, repressive class, but dang don't they make for the most interesting story subjects?

And I loved Victoria's dress ... *sighs* So in conclusion ...

Victoria Glade is my hero any woman who punctuates her statements and presses her advantage and just all around dictates merely by standing up, is A-oh-freakin'-kay in my book. Oh, and post 58 is my next post to read. Don't mind that it's just a reminder to me.

But seriously, wow cool. I'm liking your story Maxie, but ... Wormtail is such a coward I don't understand why that lady *hates his short term memory* would risk her life helping his sorry wormtail? Color me puzzled dear, that's a kind of chartreuse ... no?

*fires the cannons for high fashion* I hope you wrote the part where Andra and Victoria go shopping next ... *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* I love shopping ...

I shall return.