View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 10:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Droo

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sebastian Price
First Year
The Harpy of Hogwarts | Dungeon Mistress | Bimba di Serpeverde

"Yes... we can hope that- YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!" The minister screamed like a girl! "I hate it when they do that!" He said to himself. He looked at the cup and shuddered... did he want to risk catching... magic?

He poured some water from a bottle on his desk and drank from it suspiciously... but not before putting it down and picking it up a few times. Did it wake him feel magical? We shall see...

He got up and took a run towards the fireplace and bonked his head on the back of it, and he fell backward. He rubbed his head.

The portrait chuckled, but otherwise stayed perfectly still.

The minister stood and stalked towards the portait. Staring it down, only a few centimeters away, breathing through his nose the minister growled. "You. Are All. Mad!" and then stalked back to his teacup on his desk.

The portrait was still and when the Muggle Minister sat back down, it replied, "I'm not the one talking to a portrait..."

"URGH!!!!!" The muggle minister screamed and he took his teacup and threw it against the wall. Once he realized what he had done... the cup broken again he began to sob uncontrollably. "MILDREEEED!!!!! Get Me Mum on the line! Now!"