View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 03:47 PM

Default London - Muggle Prime Minister's Office

Muggle Prime Minister Cadobolis Penderton, IV, was sitting at his desk with a cup of tea before him and some sweet breads. Mildred, his secretary may not have known how to take a letter, but she prepared a mean cup of tea and her baked goods were all that was keeping him from letting the woman go, well... that and the fact that the intern could do everything he would ask to have done.

His mustache was covered in crumbs and dripping with tea, but he could care less. Things were going great, and it was all because of his amazing leadership.

"Ahem!" Said the portrait on the wall.

Penderton, dropped his cup and it shattered against the floor. "He looked over at the portrait that was now rolling his eyes and then jumped realizing what was happening. AN EMERGENCY!!! "Mildred!!! I've just dropped my tea, I... uhmmm... need to clean my pants... of the tea... so... stay out there." He said locking his door.

He rushed over to the painting. "Why is he coming? What happened, please I don't like surprizes." He said coughing...

"The Minister of Magic will be here soon." The portrait simply said "Aren't you going to clean up your mess?" It said poitning at the spilt tea and broken cup. "That's very unsightly..."

"Right, Right..." Penderton was very intimidated by Cooper, last thing he wanted was for him to think he was messy. So he bent at the waist and began trying to scoop the pieces of his cup in his hand while wiping the tea up with his kerchief...

"That isn't much better..." The portrait mumbled rolling it's eyes, and looking at the Prime Minister's rear, now in the air and facing it.