View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 03:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
SlytherclawPoet
Formerly: Mandana
Slytherin
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zach Clarkson
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Delilah Schrodeur
x1 x1
Default True Confessions of a Slytherin Troublemaker - Sa9+
♥Matella||Epic Canadian||Awesome Shipper|| Music Lover||Senators Fan||Kendrick♥

Hey hey, I'm Amanda aka Manda Panda and I'm back with a brand new FF for my charrie which will be arriving next term, the Irish Heartbreaker herself; Raven Athlon. I hope you enjoy!

April 19, 2069

Dear Diary,

It's been about 3 weeks since I was expelled from Galway Academy, it wasn't my fault that the professors exams went missing; okay maybe it was but that doesn't necessarily mean that I should have been like expelled. That school's nothing without me seriously, its just a desolate private magic academy which I'm glad that I'm gone from. So apparently, I'm supposed to be going to Hogwarts in the Fall, hmm.. How to react to that?

Well I do suppose it will give me the chance to further my magical education although I know a bit more than the sixth years starting out, its quite frustrating when I have to be stuck with a class of witches and wizards who don't know the difference between a charm and a hex. Merlin, I thought that we learnt that in our first year, obviously people weren't paying attention, not my problem.

Hogwarts better be ready for the likes of me, I'm definitely going to shake up that school when I arrive…

Raven
xox

Last edited by AmbiguouslyMe; 01-06-2011 at 04:02 AM.