View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 06:33 AM   #25 (permalink)
fawks_4ever
Gryffindor
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isabella Black
First Year

i just saw the movie today and god it was amazing! But like all books turned to movies there were things i didnt like.

Like:
When dumbledore asked about Harry and Hermione, it was very funny!

Ron getting poisoned and then waking up and saying "man these girls, they'll kill me"

The fight between Draco and Harry in the bathroom

When all the teachers and students pointed their wants at the sky to block out the dark mark, to me that was pretty much the best part, it just showed that no matter who dies, no matter what happens, good will always win against evil

The inferi, i thought were done very well animation wise

Slughorn hiding as a chair, it was exactly how i pictured it

Draco sending the apple and the bird in the vanishing cabinet to the other cabinet in the Borgin and Burkes

When it showed Harry and Dumbledore taking photos after the battle of the ministy of magic

And lastly, Greyback was preformed perfectly

Dislikes:
The second scene, it should hav been like in the book, the trains thing was kinda random to me

The house burning, the weasleys should have put it out

Dumbledore dying, obviously, after that i was pretty much crying for the rest of the movie lol

When Harry, Ron, and Hermione looked into Borgin and Burkes

The entire funeral missing from the movie, i alway's thought of that as a important part

The rating, ofcourse, it was tooooo low! deffinitly PG-13 in my book

They shouldnt have cut out the sorta mini battle of hogwarts that happens

Luna finding Harry on the train and not Tonks

And lastly the memories, not at all how i thought it would be. Just slightly to dark for my liking, also there werent enough of them. It didnt really explain that Dumbledore was trying to get Harry ready for his final show down with Voldy

Lists aside, it was an amazing movie and definitely one of the better ones. David did a great job directing. And also Dan, Emma, and Bonnie seemed really fantastic acting wise.
fawks_4ever is offline   Reply With Quote