View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 06:05 PM   #21 (permalink)
dracos.girl
Slytherin
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Layla Amorina
Fifth Year
Default ***spoilers***

---SPOILERS---
If you don't want everything ruined, stop reading now.

I know, it's all out of order... Sorry...

This movie... I can't decide whether I LOVE it or HATE it!
*Where did the photo shoot in the beginning come from? Dumb.
*Where did the lady with the afro come from? Dumb. Harry wasn't supposed to be looking for romance! I get that he's a teen, but really? He has more important things to be concerned about!
*Where's the Prime Minister? That was supposed to be the opening scene!
*Dumbledore's hand: What? Wrong! It was supposed to be all burned and withered! Dumb.
*The Burrow scene: WTF?? I hated that scene! It was pointless!
* Greyback: Who's that hairy dude? Great job explaining. Not!
*The train: I thought the part with Draco was flawless, but Tonks was supposed to find Harry, not Luna!!
* Hogwarts: Tonks was supposed to walk up to the gates and Snape was supposed to chew him out for coming after the gates were closed. Who wants to miss a great Harry/Snape squabble?? Not me!!
*They didn't explain ANYTHING about the Tonks/Lupin ship! I didn't even realize it was Tonks at first!
*Hogsmeade: I actually liked it that Draco gave the package to Katie, not Madam Rosmerta. It means that Harry was right, and that made me laugh
* The potions book: The book was supposed to play a more prominent role! Harry spent more time with it than worrying about Slughorn's memory!
* Old fury, but it still makes me mad that there were no house elves! Dobby and Kreacher were supposed to follow Draco around! And they never explained that Kreacher belonged to Harry!
* I actually LIKED the Astronomy Tower scene better than in the book! It egged on the idea that Snape was going to go defend Dumbledore when he talked to Harry. As for the "chase" scene after, the fight between Harry and Snape was immensely disappointing. There was no drama when the HBP's identity was revealed.
Draco: LOVE! His emotion was great! He played the role perfectly! I love the bathroom scene because you can tell he's fraying. And it is revealed that he's NOT like his father. Which I adored
Overall, There were many small faults, but I thought this movie was great