View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 08:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
ZDARDSKY
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahLongbottom View Post
Pandora screwed up her courage and walked into the office. She was struck by the gloom, and looked around to see if the lamps had gone out. She then realised that the colour of the walls was causing the gloom. This fact did not help her nerves at all.
"Good Morning sir, I'm Pandora Fortunea". She was relieved to find that her voice was level. "I was told to report to you, I'm the newest member of the Goblin Laison Office".
Pandora was struck by her new boss's appearence. She had never met a man with hair that long. Her father had always discouraged her from speaking to men, and she had always done anything to keep him happy. Pandora was not usually intimidated by anyone, but this man was different. Stuck for something to say she blurted out
"Umm, I wonder if you checked my name against the werewolf register Sir, before assigning me my position?"
Why did you say that? Why? What sort of idiot are you? She thought.

Tetrus eyed the woman with his mysterious eyes. “Ah, Fortunea. Good to have you here sista.” He looked at a file on his desk for a moment, then back to her. Yes, same girl. “Please sit down.” He advised, rather, commanded.

Just as he was about to ask her something along the lines of ‘what had brought her to seeking work in creatures’, or, ‘how did your parents come up with the name Pandora’, she asked a completely surprising question.

His dark eyes narrowed.

“Ah, so we have the blood of a wolf among us, do we now?” He asked, rhetorically as his chin tilted toward the ceiling in speculation. “I do not know, I haven’t examined the list, you see. Shall I check, or, should this be our little secret.” The Department Head laughed his creepy, wheezy laugh.