View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 05:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
ZDARDSKY
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year

Tetrus squinted as the light from the outside corridor engulfed his dark room. An employee had entered… apparently. She was gruff looking, maybe the dred’s gave her that look. He wasn’t surprised to hear that she worked with Dragons.

“Good to meet you sistah.” He wheezed, as he looked at the papers that were now before him. “Call me Tetrus.” He added from the corner of his eyes, leering in her direction.

Picking up the quill, the African signed his scratching signature and promply coughed into his robe. “Which reservation, if I might ask?” He turned in his swivel chair to look at the giant map of Africa with the excessive dots moving about. The Department Head could not be soon from Tonk’s position, the chair was too tall.

He wanted the Dragons to be to Tripoli, no matter what his incompetent predecessor had wanted. Surely he’d have them sent off to Romania, it was the European thing to do.

“To which reservation are they being sent, may I ask?” His voice came distantly from behind the large swivel chair.