View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 12:49 AM   #24 (permalink)
Felixir

Book Club Mod

Alley Proprietor

MO & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charlie Upstead
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelio Kaiser
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daxton Prince
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Nikolai Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
x12 x12
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
What what whaaaaaaaat why haven't I discovered this before? It's so GOOD!

Really, the two perspectives of writing and the way you have his history all planned out....it does read like a book! GENIUS! GENIUS I tell you!

See, proof right here that you are, in fact, Zoerawrrrrr teh Awesomer. Yep.

Now PAMS please!
Pssshhhhh... it's because it's a ninja story, yo ^^

Nyawwwww, you're way more awesome ^^

Thank yous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakeh Cat View Post
I liked it, Zoe

PAMS PAMS PAMS.

Orly?

*gives moar*

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonyroxs View Post
Ohhh I get it.

What LIES? I didn't say any lies. Nope, nope none at all. You are so a great writer.

Wow...Really seeing the fatherly love here. Hemhem. Someone needs to learn to appreciate the awesomeness that is weird people. Seriously. They're more interesting than all the rest...

*sniffles* I'm bad, I am. The whole leaving part almost made me cry. Almost.

*clings to your leg* BWAAaaHa. I can't wait for more...

it took me a bit to figure out what this meant buuuut-
PAMS.
hehehe, nyaww, i love your comments... and the way you wtill manage novels... i JEST!

Hehe, the guy is more of a father later in Jakey's life

Part 4: Roadkill

Jake: 3 years old...

Brooke didn’t own a car, had never got round to learning how to drive. Well, she didn’t necessarily need to. Walking was way more healthy, right? Plus, it was a nightmare trying to get Jake into any large metal contraption, and the boy would kick and scream and make a right fuss until they got wherever they needed to be, and of course by then, he’d be in no state to carry on.

“C’mon Jake,” Brooke called over her shoulder. Normally she’d have a tight hold of the boy’s hand, but she had her hands literally full with shopping. When she heard no more footsteps, Brooke glanced back over her shoulder. Jake was standing in the middle of the road.

A three year old… in the middle of the road.

Thankfully there were no cars around, as most people were at work, and this was a fairly quiet road at the worst of times, but that didn’t stop Brooke from panicking. “JACOB!” she screamed, dropping the plastic carrier bags of food and dashing out to meet her son, who hadn’t even acknowledged her. When Brooke got to Jake, she looked down and realised what the boy had been looking at. And it wasn’t pretty. Some poor badger had got on the wrong end of a car.

Without a moment’s hesitation, Brooke reached out and took hold of Jake’s hand, guiding him back so they were on the way home again. Stopping briefly to pick up the shopping bags with her free hand, Brooke glanced over at her son. He was doing that staring thing again, where he appeared to zone out.

GAHHHH!!!!! You couldn’t talk to him when he did that. Seriously, it was like talking to a brick wall.

Immediately, as always, Brooke began rearranging her schedule for the rest of the day. Most things always depended on how Jake was… what he was feeling… what side he was facing when he woke up in the morning. What he saw…

“What was that?” came Jake’s small voice from Brooke’s side. He wasn’t looking at her, just staring straight ahead, seemingly uninterested. In fact… Brooke wasn’t too sure if it was him who’d spoken. She carried on walking as she replied.

“A badger.”

“Badgers don’t look like that.”

It was said with such clarity, that most people wouldn’t have believed Jake was only three years old. But he was… his speech was only slightly advanced… but most of the time he was heard in dialogue was… well… when he screamed.

“It’s a different kind of badger,” the woman replied, an uncertain tone edging her voice this time.

“What kind?” Jake asked, still staring straight ahead.

Sighing, Brooke paused in front of a bench. Sure, they weren’t that far from home now… but still. This discussion was sure to be an uncomfortable one… discussing mortality with a three year old. That couldn’t be right, could it?

“It was dead, Jake,” Brooke explained, sitting her son next to her on the bench.

“What’s dead mean?”

And so it went on. From that moment, Jake had an idea of what death was, and things weren’t quite the same. He would never experience a death until he was eleven years old… and yet again, it was more badger road kill.

Jake: Liiiiike 11 years aaaaaand 4 months

Hogwarts. S’alright, I guess. I mean, I don’t have my room, I don’t have my books, I don’t have my computer, I don’t have my own bed, I don’t have my games console and the one game I play on it. Heck, I don’t even have a ball point pen. Do you KNOW how INFURIATING that gets?! Seriously… all these subjects are totally wackadee too.

Oh and hey, get a load of this. I was sorted into the same house as Dominic Denton. Great, huh? Well… actually it ain’t all bad… Kayla Winters is there too. So… I dunno, it’s alright.

BUT there is this total PSYCHO who I have to share a dormitory with. Jack Mosier… he has a twin brother as well, who isn’t as evil, but yeah.

PSYCHO!

Seriously, it’s, what December now? And I already got punched in the eye by Jack… and he got detention and lost points… but like, because he hit this other girl. Nice, huh? Don’t worry about Jake.

Not that I’m bitter.

Anyway… I had my fair share of drama, you know? My friend, Allie… she went and dislocated my shoulder. Nice girl, that Allie…

She was trying to take me to see Professor Morgan… who is okay, but like, we didn’t want to go… I tried to run… she tugged, and then POP! Goes the shoulder. Oh, and that also sucks because I’m on the quidditch team… for my house, that is. I’m the Hufflepuff seeker… with a duff arm.

Greeaaaaatttttt.

Not.

Oh… oh yeah.

I saw this kid die in the library the other day. How messed up is that? My brain hasn’t been working properly since I saw it…

One minute I was watching, the next minute this kid, Set Avis, just slumps on the floor. I totally thought he was messing about, so I went over there and like, poked him. Prodded… maybe shoved him.

But he was dead.

Urgh… makes me shudder just thinking about it… he shared my dormitory too. First year hufflepuff male.

Anyway… I suppose I’d better go now… get some homework done or something.

Cheerio.

You are Chocolate!