View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 06:20 PM   #106 (permalink)
EquestrianGal88
Slytherin

SS100 Triumphant
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rayna C. Thorne
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Astara S. Hornebolt (Ash)
♥My Very 1st Tag | ~Filofax:Forever~ | ~Evil Slythie~ | Chris' Caretaker♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawlish View Post
Blaze nodded and smiled, knowing that most people didnt know much about the letter anyway so it was hardly surprising. "It's alright, I just have to ask questions and get as much information as possible." He smiled again, glancing at his notes and wondering if he would even be able to read them later on. His writing went weird whe he had too much coffee. "Were all the Ministers there at the time?" he asked, unsure of whether he would have to interview them or not and being unable to remember who had been there himself.
Frida nodded a little bit, "I think all the Ministers were still the-" She stopped as the irritating man spoke up from his seat across from her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by milloy112 View Post
John was starting to get annoyed that he couldnt think of what to ask her but after a long tie thinking he finally said "I was wondering if you had any alcoholic beverages during the conference". John knew that it was a very bad question but it was better asking stupid questions than sitting there like an idiot.
Frida stared at him for a moment, 'What kind of a question was that?!' "Um..." She started to say and then thought for a moment, "I think most people had drinks actually...I did as well, but not enough to make me, you know, tipsy." Frida looked over at Blaze for a moment before continuing, and wondered if he would remember, "I barely had anything during the conference, the next day was different, but not at the conference."