View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 08:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
harita
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
isabella Macmillan
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laura Thomas
International Cooperation

thanks Harry&Ginnylover for your comment...it means a lot...here's the next post...it is a bit shorter than the rest....

Decisions...

Sara got up the next day with a severe head ache. As soon as she got up the last night’s incidents came flowing back to her. She was hurt by the way Rosmerta talked to her. Sara thought hard for sometime and then decided to leave Three Broomsticks for good. She went downstairs and found Rosmerta and Professor McGonagall talking. Sara was always in awe with this professor. McGonagall had that aura around her of a respectable and a well learned witch. She looked strict and stern but when she would talk to Rosmerta Sara would find completely a different McGonagall. She would talk so sweetly and nicely that anyone would listen to her.
“morning Sara,” called Rosmerta and McGonagall looked at Sara through her specs and gave a curt nod and Sara returned it back with a small smile. Professor did that every time she would meet Sara.
“Madam Rosmerta I wanted to talk to…” but she was cut by Madam Rosmerta
“yeah Sara actually Minerva and me both of us were talking about Hogwarts that is going to restart” and Sara nodded.
“well miss Mehra I would be very happy if you can join Hogwarts this year,” said Professor McGonagall. Sara looked at her blankly.
“sorry professor but I didn’t get what you said,” said Sara
“I said that we will be glad to take you in as a Hogwarts student for 7th year,” she said
Sara looked at Madam Rosmerta who smiled at her encouragingly but Sara turned away. She was planning to leave. She didn’t want to stay here any more. She didn’t want to be a trouble to any one.
“Is Madam Rosmerta so fed with me that she wants me to leave and go to Hogwarts?” Sara thought
“I am sorry Professor but I have already decided to leave Three Broomsticks and Hogsmeade for good,” said Sara
“what! Where are you thinking you will go? To that friend of yours?” asked Rosmerta
“Madam Rosmerta please don’t start again. I am leaving but I will not go near my friend. I will wait for him till he is ready to come back. Till then I will live somewhere else, where I won’t be able to trouble people, like I have troubled you and Mrs. Weasley because of my adventures as you put in,” she said slowly and Madam Rosmerta was taken aback. She didn’t want Sara to take her last night’s conversations in this way. Rosmerta had asked Sara if she was staying back because she wanted Sara to go to Hogwarts. Rosmerta didn’t have kids and Sara had become very close to her. Knowing that Sara didn’t complete her studies she wanted Sara to finish at Hogwarts and not to waist such a talented girl’s life. But it looked like Sara had taken it the other way round that Rosmerta doesn’t want her stay here anymore.
“Sara dear I didn’t mean it that way last night. Please don’t misunderstand me,” said Rosmerta in a soft voice.
McGonagall sensing some tension between the older lady and the teenager she decided to leave and let them settle their issue.
“Rosmerta I think I should leave you both to discuss about it but I would be very happy to take you as a student in Hogwarts Miss Mehra,” she said and left
Though Minerva left both of them to sort things out, but they didn’t until it was afternoon when they closed the pub for sometime.
“Sara, honey I didn’t mean anything bad about you. I just wanted you to study and complete your education”
“why out of nowhere did you feel like?” asked Sara
“because you are a talented witch and I didn’t think it would be wise to waste your talent away at my bar or”
“or go in search of my friend?” said Sara indignantly
“Madam Rosmerta I have great regards for you but late me make few things clear I do what I feel like doing no one can make me do things. I decided to go after my friend it was my decision even if my other friends didn’t want me to go, I continued to go to a muggle school when I was younger even after knowing that I was a witch was my wish though my parents supported it, I learnt to play tennis not because my dad wanted me to learn because it was I wanted to, I decided to talk to Bill Weasley and take risk of going along with him in search of my friend and helping him was my decision and Bill didn’t force,” she said all in one long breath but her voice full of anger.
“I am sorry if I have hurt you dear but wouldn’t your mum want you to complete your studies and…”
“my mum, yeah she would have, but you are not my mum!” she shouted
Rosmerta was cool.
“yes dear I am not your mum, I know that but you know I don’t have any kids and you have been by far the closest person to me so it was for your good that I thought it would be a good decision”
“fine! it was good for me so decide without letting me know!”
“I wanted to talk to you honey but you were all quiet and tired yesterday so I didn’t bring that topic up at dinner. I was going to ask you today”
“today, In front of Professor McGonagall?” asked Sara
“yes dear”
“more then asking it was as if you both had decided what I should do and went ahead with it, without bothering to tell me”, she said glaring at Rosmerta
“no it wasn’t meant to be like that. I was feeling bad for you yesterday. I couldn’t see you going through those nightmares all the time and couldn’t see you being in so much of tension so I thought that Hogwarts might be the best way to distract your mind from. You will make new friends and meet new people so at least for some time you won’t miss your friend and you will be able to enjoy all what the other teenagers enjoy,” she said trying to make Sara see through what she was telling.
Sara turned away from Rosmerta and said, “Madam Rosmerta please leave me alone for some time. I don’t want to think about anything right now”
“fair enough,” said Rosmerta getting up and leaving
“tell me when you are opening the pub,” said Sara and Rosmerta just nodded and left.

have a nice day....:-)

Last edited by harita; 04-09-2010 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Some Changes Made