View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 03:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
harita
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
isabella Macmillan
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laura Thomas
International Cooperation

hello everybody here's another post...

The Meeting...

Three days later Sara was back from her break. She was quiet when she came back and it wasn’t something new to Madam Rosmerta, Sara would do that every time. That night though, something happened, this made Rosmerta take all the things in her hands for Sara’s good.
Sara yet again had those night mares where a battle was taking place she saw all her school mates and professors in the middle of the battle and her friend was in a tight battle. He was badly wounded and bleeding. She kept on calling him to escape and apparate but he didn’t and kept on fighting and she herself couldn’t help him and as she felt that she was tied down to a something strong and invisible. She felt completely helpless. She kept on shouting his name and was profusely sweating.
“Sara, Sara dear wake up, wake up, honey” called Rosmerta
“what happened?”
Sara came out of her dream and was heavily panting
“the…the night mare…” she said drinking in some water which Rosmerta handed her down.
“the one in which you feel helpless again?” asked Rosmerta because it was the same nightmare which haunted Sara the last time Rosmerta woke up. But little did Rosmerta know that this night mare has been haunting Sara every night and today even more because she met her friend at last but he didn’t listen to her.

Sara met her friend Rahul in Duff Town which is pretty near to Hogsmeade. Sara stopped there to have a drink before she headed back to Hogsmeade after her futile search for her friend. She saw a dark shoulder length haired young wizard around 18 with his ragged cloak on in the pub in Duff town sitting and having a large butterbeer. She hadn’t paid much attention to him before, but she saw him giving her side ways glances. She didn’t imagine that it would have been him. A brown headed guy who was completely drunk was swaying and passed by his side and suddenly fell over him. He got up to support him. He helped the man and took him out of the door. While he came back he didn’t have his hood on. Sara who was watching the door to see who actually the hooded man was and came under a shock to see her best friend standing there. She literally screamed his name and ran and hugged. He was taken a back. The entire pub watched them and few even sniggered while the bar man was looking at them in amusement. Rahul quietly asked her to follow and she did. When they reached the out skirts of the town they sat down on the abandoned seat on side of the dusty road that led away from the town. They sat and Rahul continued to watch his friend. She looked at him and smiled a million dollar smile which never crossed her face until that day.
“how are you Sara?” he asked her slowly
“I am fine,” she said
“how are you?” she asked. Rahul had become weak his hair grown much longer, scars over his face. His eyes sunken and had dark circles, they looked tired and weary.There was this one particular scar which was distinct. It ran from right to left across his sharp nose, his face had become pale and hands rough and thin. She couldn’t look at him and his state.
“well alright”
“where have you been all this while? Why did you leave me the first time when I met you? You know how panicked I was later? Do you have any idea what happened to me after that? Did you care to find me?” her voice raising with each question and then she slapped him straight across his face in anger.
He didn’t say a word but looked down and then she hugged him and broke down literally. All the pain and sorrow which she had locked up in her heart she let them flow like a tempest. Rahul let her cry and held her more tightly. She held on to him and cried and cried for what seemed like an hour and then slowly she regained herself and sat back straight wiping her tears off.
“I am sorry Sara for all this trouble I have caused to you,” he said still not able to look at her.
“it’s, it’s ok.”
“will you tell me what happened after I left you that day?” he asked slowly looking at her and she nodded and started.
“the next day I got up to see you were gone. I panicked. I searched for you the entire place, but you weren’t there. I gave up and continued my journey even more resolved to find you. After a few days futile search for you I happened to pass by a town where I got to know that a certain person knew someone who was a werewolf because he had heard howling the previous day. I thought it might have been you. So in order to search for you I went in the woods. But I didn’t find you anywhere for around 3 days. Every day I would get up freshen up by the pond and set off to find you in the forest. 3 days passed by when I came near a cave. I went in to see if anyone was ever there and yea I think some stayed there for the night because I saw the ash of the firewood after it was burnt. I thought whoever he would be he might come back and then maybe I can ask him if he has ever seen you before. So I rested there outside the cave below the tree and waited and eventually fell asleep. When I woke up I sat there for sometime and them suddenly heard something move behind I quickly got up with my wand out. Then I saw a red headed man. He was Bill Weasley. He was on the side of light. He asked me all sorts of questions but I didn’t answer them all. So he told me about his mission. It was to bring all the werewolves on the side of the light. He asked me if he knew any werewolf who he could ask to join them. Then I told him that I was in search of you and that you too are a werewolf. From that time on I went along with him in search of werewolves to talk to them. We visited the darkest of the darkest places I have ever seen. I just can’t describe it you,” she said shaking her head.
“later after many days we went to the place where all the werewolves who agreed to join them collected. There I met Remus Lupin and many other werewolves. Mr. Lupin himself was a werewolf and was the main head of the group. I don’t know about him much. I helped him in brewing wolfsbane potion and almost stayed with them for a month or more and helped Bill when the others transformed. There were days when we had to leave few of them in the woods and I would go after them to keep and eye on them in my transformed form. It was very difficult. Every waking moment when they would transform I would be reminded of you, Rahul. I have missed you so much. I side by side would go along with Bill sometime when he would go in search of more werewolves just incase I would meet you. But I have never been lucky. Towards the last month of the war we were attacked by Fenrir Greyback and his mates.”
“Greyback,” Rahul clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.
“Bill and Remus weren’t there with us. We were attacked when we were asleep. Two of them are dead but others could fight and escape. I was in the inner room of the hideout. I was asleep when Fenrir came in my room and I had my back to him. I felt something moving in the room I opened my eyes to see a light shadow moving I tightened my grip on my wand and at the very moment I turned I attacked him and we continued to duel for quite long. Almost all the inmates of the hideout had tried to escape. It was difficult to get out of there. I was alone when his other mates came in to see both of us duel. He asked them to leave him and me alone and they stood there at a side jeering and cheering. I…I hear those things still in my ears some nights,” she said and he looked at her and held her hand tightly.
“then suddenly there was a scream by Fenrir I don’t know what happened. He was distracted I took my chance and shouted Seizure curse. I think I was in such a panic state that I said it with all my force and the effect was worse then I thought it would be. The curse went right at his chest and he twitched and twitched horribly and shuddered …and…the blood started to ooze out…. We should have kept on a move. We shouldn’t have stayed there for too long, 2 months ” she said shaking her head.
“I immediately apparated from there to the back of the hide out and ran as far as I could but I think I wasn’t lucky at all. Greyback was being supported by his mates when they saw me again but before I could apparate I was shot by an unforgivable curse”
Rahul looked at her with a blank expression. He always thought that his friends will not be the target for unforgivable curses but he was wrong. He couldn’t digest that she was hit by it.
“it was horrible Rahul. When the battle broke out at our school few months before that I saw it happen to others but to experience it, it was…” she shivered
“they hurriedly left. I saw them apparate and later I passed out. I was there till next day morning and then apparated to an unknown place and from then on I had been wandering aimlessly. I happened to be near Hogsmeade when the war broke out. I was in a cave on a mountain away from Hogwarts but I could easily see what was happening there. I could see the dark mark hanging over there on the towers of Hogwarts. The cave in which I was it was already inhabited by someone who had left his hippogriff for its shelter. I befriended with it and stayed there. At the night of the war I heard many muffled noises pass by. I don’t know whether they were from the side of the light or the dark but I carefully placed few protective spells so that even if anyone comes in they won’t find me and the creature. It worked. When the muffling stopped after about an hour and when I started to hear shouts and cries from over the valley that I came out to see the battle had begun. For any muggle it would have been a sight of fireworks going wild and even they would have panicked to see anything as such but for the wizards there it was…a war a deadly devastating war...” she trailed off and Rahul looked at her and nodded.
“after the war I stayed at Hogsmeade and started working there in a pub and staying with the land lady of the pub. After the war was over I continued my search for you and the lady great fully allowed me to and this is how I found you today. But I had to search and go to different places here and there,” she said shaking her head.
“but what about you? I still haven’t understood how come you have reached this place, where there is even more danger to werewolves. You were at a place which was a sort of complete battle ground for Voldemort.”
He nodded and said, “that is what even I have failed to understand. I was to apparate to a place which I had visited when I was small with my family. As soon as I reached that place I was sort of sucked up again in that tire like compression and I was automatically apparated over a place somewhere in here, in Britain. I realized that after a few days.”
“something like that happened with me too,” she said slowly and he looked at her and continued, “I don’t know why or what had happened but then I thought if I have to be in the middle of a battle then so be it. I was resolved to take on Greyback I don’t know why. He wasn’t the one who bit me, he wasn’t the one whom I wanted to take revenge on for what I have become but some how may be because of him coming after all the werewolves of our land and troubling and torturing people like me that I wanted to take on him,” he said slowly but his anger evident in his voice.
“I roamed around for months on end transforming every month with great difficulty. I remembered you each time I transformed , how we used to run around and play just to reduce my pain but little did it help” she looked at him sympathetically.
“then later one day I saw you and we met. You don’t know how I felt the day I met you again. It was as if all my troubles in my life were gone. I felt that everything will be alright, now that you were with me but then I couldn’t sleep at all in the night. I kept on thinking the danger I will cause you if I happen to meet Greyback again. I didn’t want to take that risk of putting you alongside me when Greyback is around. I remembered my reason for me leaving the school, I remembered about the news of my parents death by the dark people of our own country because they wanted me. I didn’t want any of this to happen to you, not at least in a foreign land. So I decided to leave you and go on my on. Then towards the end of the war I got to know about a group of people from the side of the light pooling werewolves on their side. I overheard some people saying that in pub. I wanted to join them. In search of them I left and reached this particular wood where I saw a certain cheetah running at a full speed,” he said and smirked
“you were near the hideout?” asked Sara incredulously and he nodded.
“Every night I would go around the woods in that area just to catch you so that I could talk to you. One night I decided to go for it and come to the hideout and ask but I couldn’t it was a full moon and before the moon would be out I wanted to leave so that I wouldn’t cause you and others any trouble. I saw you coming out just few minutes before I apparated from there. I saw you giving the inmates something to drink I assume it to be…”
“wolfsbane,” she added
He nodded. “Then I just apparated. That was my by far most difficult transformation some how. Maybe because of too much of running here and there I was weak before the transformation it self. So to take rest I came back to the same woods but on the other side of it, near the side of the village. That night I didn’t turn up nor the next night and I assume it was during that particular night that Greyback must have attacked. Because when I came near the hideout I saw no one there. I thought you guys must have left and would have been on a move for your own safety. I lost you guys and I felt miserable about it. But then I decided to check your hideout and it was when I entered did I realize that it had been attacked. I saw pool of dried blood in the inner room the entire hideout in a mess. I was scared. I was scared that they whoever they were they took you and you were in danger. I wanted to find you but all my search had been futile. I almost gave up and then I saw you here today and I was glad that you were alright but scared too that you might not want to meet me but at the same time I was thinking of avoiding you because I know you will ask me to come back with you to our land and I don’t want to,” he said looking away from him.
She looked at him in a shock, “what! you, you don’t want to come back? Are you crazy? The war is over, nothing can cause you a threat. I hope everything will be alright for us to go back and live the way we used to,”
“no Sara, it is not that easy. I don’t know but I have this feeling that it isn’t safe for me to go back there again and more then me it isn’t safe for you and Aussie to be found in my company. i know that after i have been away from both of you for so long you will be with me everyday.I don’t know why but I feel the dark people of our country will take over our government for sometime. I think the fall of dark lord would not have ebbed their belief but infuriated them further to strongly believe in Dark Arts again. I can’t go back, at least not with you. They will fix you up in danger too”
“this is crazy…I came all the way just to take you back and you are telling me to leave you and go back! And how do you know who is going to be the government that will rule us. You are not a seer!” she said her voice rising
“please listen to me Sara, it is for all of our good,” he said
“Good! My foot!”
“Sara…”
“no. you listen to me you are coming with me now and we are leaving now”
“no we are not leaving at least I am not,” he said his voice raised too.
“I am sorry Sara, but I am not coming with you,” he said his voice soft as he got up. He looked at her kissed her forehead and walked away from her. She sat there staring at him walking away from her. She couldn’t cry, she couldn’t shout, she couldn’t do anything. She just sat there quiet.

“Sara, Sara…” shook Madam Rosmerta
“you alright?” she asked
“no…the night…”
“the night mare. I know. Girl I am worried about you and your nightmares. Your friend is not coming back. Forget about him. If he cared for you he would have listened to you,” she said her voice almost angry
“he cares for me!” Sara shouted
Rosmerta was taken aback at such an outburst.
“he cares for me, that is why he doesn’t want to go back with me,” she said softly her head bending down and looking away from Rosmerta
“how do you know?”
“I met him…I met him in Duff town yesterday. He said he won’t come back.”
“his reason?”
“I don’t know it was completely non understandable,” she said
“ok. Listen I don’t know what happened between you and your friend and I don’t want to know. I just want to know whether you will continue to stay here if your friend doesn’t want to go back?” asked Rosmerta and Sara nodded a little, “I am staying till I don’t take him with me,” she said softly and Rosmerta threw up her hands in air in exasperation and left in the room.
Sara sank back in her bed and closed her eyes and fell into a troubled sleep yet again.

ok...here was the post for today...

Last edited by harita; 04-09-2010 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Some Changes Made