View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 09:55 PM   #22 (permalink)
stan lanevski
Gryffindor
Mooncalf

{Mr. Musical} Annew <3 //Pokes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
"My pleasure..." Melinda answered to Chris with her wide smile. Time for him to talk with Lena. Not her...Their time had passed, or was it going to continue anytime??

She might have gasped when Mr. Kaplan mentioned a heart attack. She knew the pain, the horrible feeling that you will die and leave the people that you love. "I'm glad you're alright by now...Chris was really sad after he found out and during your time at St. Mungo's..." She informed him.

"Southeastern France...Marseilles..." Melinda answered with quite disgust. It was not her place, even though it was comfortable, and even the recommended by the doctors that were treating her heart problems. "I live with my mum's family..." She ended.

It was not her plan to over-listen to the conversation between Lena and Chris. The girl was now lost and had no family to be with. How sad...
"Really? Chris was sad and he told you that? Wow that's not like him at all." Charlie sort of felt bad that he made his son go throught that.

"Marseilles. I am guess you don't like it much." He said hearing her disgusted tone.

Quote:
Hayden walked up to the door and stood there stairing at it. Maybe I should come back another time with Heather or Lizzie, she thought. Then the thought of the guest at her mom's house waiting was almost nerve recking. She so wasn't ready for that. Taking a deep breath she nocked on the door.
Chris heard yet another knock at the door. Oh my gosh he didn't know he invited this many people. But anyways he went and opened the door again and saw Hayden. He smiled slightly. "Hey Hayden. Come in." He said.

Charlie then saw another girl at the door. "Hey Chris maybe you want to get everyone out of the enternce way and maybe to the living room." He told him.

"Right. Umm that would probably be a smart idea." He said and walked over to the door of the living room waiting for them to come.

"Well it was very nice to meet you Melinda." Charlie said to her. "But I don't think Chris really wants me around here the whole time so I better leave." He said and smiled. Then walked out over to the kitchen.