View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 03:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
stan lanevski
Gryffindor
Mooncalf

{Mr. Musical} Annew <3 //Pokes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
"Yes you are...and I'm proud..." Melinda said, wrinkling her nose as Chris did when he got mad. She let go slightly of Chris as she heard the door knock again.

Lena...Crawley? Wow...

She walked more into the house, right outside the living room and glanced at the pictures hanging from the walls. There was Chris, every stage of his life, then his little brother. All that made her almost cry...she already wanted to have a family, but first was duty.

Her face turned around when someone called her name. "Hello sir..." She said, smiling back to Chris's dad. "It's so great to finally meet you...Yes, I'm Melinda, Melinda Black..." She introduced properly. "How have you all been, sir?" She asked him.
Chris watched as Mel wrinkled her nose. "You've spent to much time with me." He said and laughed.

Charlie nodded. "Yes it's nice to meet you too. I mean Chris couldn't stop talking about. Even now he still talks about you." He told Melinda and chuckled. "We've been fine. How about you? Heard you were in France, how are you liking it?" He asked.