View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 03:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
Yaya

MO
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emilia Kim
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Helena Leventis
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

x1
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan lanevski View Post
Chris just smiled when Mel said she had also missed him. He laughed when she tried to reach his forehead. "I am not that tall." He said and laughed. And then kissed her cheek back, but then leaned a little and put his forehead against her's.

Chris then heard another knock at the door. He sighed. "People always have great timing." He said. "I will be right back." He said and let go of Melinda to get the door. When he opened it he saw Lena. "Hey Lena" He said.

After hearing Chris talking to someone and knocks at the door Charlie Chris's father walked out of the living room. He looked and saw Chris at the door but then a girl standing right out side of the living room. He rememebered seeing her picture in his son's room. "Hello you must be Melinda." He said and smiled slightly to the girl.
"Yes you are...and I'm proud..." Melinda said, wrinkling her nose as Chris did when he got mad. She let go slightly of Chris as she heard the door knock again.

Lena...Crawley? Wow...

She walked more into the house, right outside the living room and glanced at the pictures hanging from the walls. There was Chris, every stage of his life, then his little brother. All that made her almost cry...she already wanted to have a family, but first was duty.

Her face turned around when someone called her name. "Hello sir..." She said, smiling back to Chris's dad. "It's so great to finally meet you...Yes, I'm Melinda, Melinda Black..." She introduced properly. "How have you all been, sir?" She asked him.

so close you can almost taste it