View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 10:58 PM   #93 (permalink)
EquestrianGal88
Slytherin

SS100 Triumphant
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rayna C. Thorne
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Astara S. Hornebolt (Ash)
♥My Very 1st Tag | ~Filofax:Forever~ | ~Evil Slythie~ | Chris' Caretaker♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by milloy112 View Post
"The names Bond, John Bond" John said growling at the lady slightly as he pushed her chair out from under the table a little with his feet. John didnt trust people a lot and this was no exception.
Clearly, this John person was making a joke...right? Well, whatever it was, Frida didn't get it. She was about to speak when her chair was pushed back a little.
The woman looked down at the floor and caught a glimpse of another person's feet slipping back to the other side. She didn't say anything, but rather just moved her chair back to it's original position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawlish View Post
He smiled at Frida when she called him 'Mister Phoenix'. It had sounded quite strange to hear her call him that. He then had to remind himself, once again, that this was work.

Blaze glanced at John, unsure of whether it had been such a good idea to let him question Frida, but he couldn't do much about it now as they were already there. If things did get out of control, he'd send John back to the office, but he didnt want to do that.

He decided to start asking a few questions. "Not that I don't know who you were talking to during the Conference but could you just confirm who you were speaking to for the sake of the notes?" he asked, smiling to himself. It certainly was strange to be speaking to Frida in these circumstances.
Frida nodded her head very slightly, "I had spoken to a couple of people. You, first of all for the majority of the time, and the Minister from the United States, I believe her name is Abigail Road...no more than a few words however."