View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 12:19 PM   #89 (permalink)
Dawlish
Hufflepuff
Randomly Random
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alaster Dawlish
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blaze Phoenix
Magical Transportation

Quote:
Originally Posted by milloy112 View Post
John opened the door to the conference room only a few seconds after Blaze and saw scrolls flying off the table before turning to him. "Who are we interviewing first?" John asked as he took a seat
Blaze glanced up at John and smiled "Hello again," he said, smiling again "We're interviewing Frida Bok first," he replied, then added "I believe you've met her before. She came to the office once when we were waiting for Mike and Nat to get back from lunch."

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquestrianGal88 View Post
Frida made her way up to the Conference Room, slightly annoyed that there had been so many people in the lift on her way up. 'Like they have no other way of getting here? Pah! I hope the lift jams...'. She walked to the door and before even knocking she straightened her long, light brown hair so that she looked much more presentable.
Taking one final look at herself in a small mirror, Frida closed it with a snap and knocked lightly on the conference room door before opening it slightly. She looked around the room with her pale grey eyes and spotted two people. Of course, Frida knew one quite well, while the other she had only met once...and didn't he close a door in Frida's face one day?

"Good afternoon gentlemen." Frida said as she stood in the doorway and bowed her head a little bit.
Blaze heard the knock on the door, turned to look at it and saw Frida enter the room. He smiled at her, hoping that she didnt mind John being there as well. After all he had slammed the door in her face. But then John was a good employee and was very keen to work so he had decided it should be fine. "Good afternoon, Miss Bok," he said, thinking that it sounded extremely strange to call her that. Then again though, this was work so he had to at least try to sound professional. "Take a seat," he said, smiling at her once again.