View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 03:54 AM   #23 (permalink)
ZDARDSKY
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year

OOC: Ok, sorry me and Amy have been extremely busy lately. But now that my tennis season is over I have all the time in the world to ensure a Cooper victory. So, we are gonna say everyone has been settled in… it is a plain old day at the Cooper campaign quarters and Teal is calling for a meeting.

After finishing an extremely long letter to the President of the American Ministry, Teal let out a big sign. The owl zoomed out of Hogsmeade, and that business was done. Thank goodness. It had been a busy day, everyone was working hard. Cooper was campaigning at Hogwarts at the moment, as planned, and he couldn’t wait to hear back on how it went. The first debate was coming soon though, and advertising was lagging a bit. Plus, debating idea’s were in dire need of being brainstormed. It was time for a meeting.

Teal grabbed his wand and put it to his throat. “Everyone please report to the common room at once, bring a note pad and something to write with. Please.” The charm made his voice carry throughout the entire complex like an intercom. It was time to get the wheels turning, fastly.