View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 07:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
ZDARDSKY
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABYFAYCETM View Post
"Oh, right. Sorry. Hallie Black." she replied with a smile.
She was almost too anxious to start this campaign. Nothing could compare to knowing that you helped someone win a spot because of your help. You fantastic help. Well, maybe she was over-reacting to the 'fantastic' part, or maybe just the campaign in general. But, she was here and she was going to kick butt for Cooper. Whether he knew her or not.
“No worries Ms. Black.” Teal said with a small smile as he checked her name off the list. “Glad you could make it. If you could just head to the room to your right, Jessica Peaches will be in there shortly to fire things off with speeches, messages, debates… all of it.” He gave Hallie a final, appreciative grin before looking to the next person in line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Princess View Post
Walking with purpose down the old street, his head down, eyes straight, Gremlok stopped and looked up at what used to be only two stores, a slight frown creasing his brow as he read the sign. With his hands in his pockets he opened the door and walked up to the sign up desk, standing behind a woman. He pulled one hand out, an ancient looking pocket watch in his hand as he looked at the time. Being a goblin wasn't helping right now, the looks he had gotten on his journey was enough to put him in a worse mood than when he left his bank.
Ah good old Gremlok, Teal had been especially excited when he saw the goblins name on the lists. He had kept his money very safe for years. “G’day Gremlok.” Teal said with a grin, “The advertising committee’s room is just behind me through that door. Sienna Knoll and the rest of you’re committee member’s will be right in after you.” Right as he said that, he crossed the goblins name off the list as he’d checked in. Next person now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prongs1295 View Post
Okay. So.. Eleven.. number eleven. Ah-ha. Mike finally found it. The man opened the door slightly cautiously, because who knew what could be inside? He walked inside to see that a small amount of people had already gathered there. Mike told himself that he was to be on his best behavior and not talk about how great coffee is and how "Level Nine Coffee" is to die for.

He walked towards the sign-in desk where a man sat behind and woman stood in front of. "Afternoon sir... and................ ma'am," Mike said, smiling at the two.
The next person was another Ministry official, Teal didn’t know the man by name though. “Good after noon to you as well.” Teal said, picking up his quill, “Name, please?” He asked, peering up to the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Tasha opened the door as she did a little bell rang that startled her. She saw three people standing there. One person sitting at a desk and two other people in front of it. She walked up to them and said.

"Hi, Im Tasha Starr I'm working for the Cooper Campaign and they told us to meet here"
The next woman that came up to check in was quite down to business. “Ah yes, Ms. Star. Pleasure to have you here.” Teal reassured her, “You’re over in Message and Speech writing committee. First door to your right, with Miss Hallie Black.” Teal gave a nod in the rooms general direction after crossing her name off the check-in list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moony View Post
Arcius entered the building which housed the Minister Cooper Campaign Headquarters [which, he had to admit, did look rather impressive]. He walked over to the desk of Teal Andrus and cleared his throat.
'Hello, I've been appointed to join the Advertising Commitee,' Arcius began, 'and I've come to sign in. My name is Arcius Moonseed.'
Next up was quite a powerful, intimidating man. Teal was sure he had seen the guy around the Ministry before, Department of Mysters, perhaps? “Good to have you here Mr. Moonseed.” Teal said professionally, “Advertising Committee’s workspace is in the room just behind me. I’ve already sent Gremlok back there, he’ll be waiting on you.” Teal said with a side-grin, checking his name off the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki View Post
Sebian was never late, he just arrived when he wanted to. Making sure that his gloves was covering all his hand as he open the door, he didn't want to touch the same surface as a woman had, who knows if it was the case. Noticing, as he entered that it was the case, he was mentally wishing that those wouldn't get in his way.

Keeping his head high he walks toward the man who seems to be the campaign manager. "Sir Sebian Salomon Degas is here at the service of the great Minister Cooper.Anything I can do to make sure that our great leader stay office will be done." Brushing the invisible dirt that was on his nice suit, he gaze back at the man. "Are the mens that I will be working on the research team are there?"
Then a older man that Teal had never seen before walked through the doors. He raised an eyebrow, something about the man seeming important. “Great to have you here, Sir.” Teal found himself saying, as he crossed out ‘Sebien Degas’. “Yes there is in fact, Ethan Belden is on the Research Committee with you, he’ll be checking in shortly. If you go through the door on your left you’ll find your working-quarters, I’ll send Ethan in there once he arrives. And Ms. Jessica Peaches will also be in shortly to give you your assignments.” So that was that, the Brennan Cooper campaign was finally underway.