View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 03:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
daydreamer
Hufflepuff
Lobalug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ginny girl
First Year
Hufflepuff A Wonderful Guy - Sa9+

I'm in Love With A Wonderful Guy Sa9+

This fanfic is based on one of my favorite musicals South Pacific.
I will be writing from Ginny's point of view.

Chapter one: Journal Entries
31 July 1997
"Dear Journal,
Well, ever since Dumbledore's funeral, Harry and I decided to take it easy in our relationship. I will still think we are a couple but the thought of not seeing him is going to hurt this school year. Ron, Harry and Hermione are going to find a way to kill Voldemort. I hope that Harry will live through this, and I always hope that we will be married one day.
Gin"

"Ronald you jerk!" I cried with tears in my eyes, "You think that we broke up means that we can't see each other? You're wrong! It means that I can't write but I still love him and he still loves me. We broke it off for my safety!"

"I didn't realized that part of the relationship," mumbled Ron clearly embarrassed about the entire situation. With that I ran from the room remembering the kiss I gave Harry for his birthday. At least Harry would remember me.

"Ginny, what is wrong?" asked Dad, noticing my tears.

"I just don't understand Ron, Dad. I mean while I was giving Harry his birthday gift, Ron barged into my room completely unannounced. Even my room is not sacred to me!" I cried.

"Ron ought to have known better about your room. Did you invite Harry into your room, am I right? What did you two talk about? I know you broke up, but it doesn't mean you can't be a couple. And I know that you have a wonderful guy who loves you enough to put your safety first. He needs to do this, Gin, so that your children can grow up in peace. Does that make sense to you, Ginny?" Dad asked.

"Yes, but my birthday gift to Harry was a kiss, so he can remember me," I said. "I hope Dad is right," I thought.

Last edited by daydreamer; 04-03-2009 at 05:33 PM.