Thread: Coffee Room
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 06:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, la la la, that's all, Rico mimicked the bosses in his head. He was alert...enough. It wasn't like there was much to see in this dismal office anyways.

Speaking of which....oh Merlin no. No no no no no no no no no.

He stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of this...this abomination, which one could hardly call a break room, much less a coffee room. It was about the size of linen closet and already crowded with just three people in the room. Rico turned on his heel and nearly walked out - nearly being the key word here. The sight of another coworker - the snobbish one - attacking the coffeepot really didn't help his impression of this place.

Alas, there was a couch in the room, and that held a lot of appeal for Rico. He decided to just sit there and watch the man attacking that pot. Yep, he could test out the napability of the furniture before the meeting started....as long as he didn't snore and the bosses didn't catch him again. Rico stretched out on the couch and propped his feet up on one end, waiting for either the coffee to be done or for that man there to break the pot. Maybe, if he was smart, he would shatter the pot on Getti's head....heehehh. The evilness of those two women was wearing off on Rico already.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind