Thread: Coffee Room
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 06:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Default From the Desks...in a loud tone :P
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxFire View Post
"Your timing is impeccable, Sienna," Mona said, greeting to the section editor. "I don't know how you do it, but it's admirable." She addressed the room at large. "Sienna here always manages to miss Getti. Watch her closely."
Her face looked up from her not-too-crowded desk and smiled sweetly at Mona, she thought she was going to say how late she was, but it was quite the contrary. "As always" she said, a bit smugly, "I don't know if admirable...I think it's mostly luck" she shrugged, though, Mona was a bit right, though.

It's not like she feared Getti, but it was better not to be in her way. A happy Editor makes happy editions. And the Prophet certainly needed the sales. Speaking of which, she should be selling those ads soon enough.

But the words, 'Watch her closely', weren't much of her liking. However, why wouldn't they watch her? She did her job very good, and Getti had only seen her...how many times?...like five?

And, seriously? Ian was taking a break? He was more likely taking a break from not being the center of attention. But Sienna wasn't going to pay attention to this. She got her bottled water out of her brand-new bag and started to scribble something on a piece of parchment, back in her desk.