View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 04:39 AM   #16 (permalink)
FoxFire
Gryffindor
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phineas Fischer
Fourth Year
*snortles* MAMA!Shroom

Mona gestured toward the other wayward newbie (the cute one. What's-his-face. Christian? TRISTAN, that's it.). "They're coming out of the bloody woodwork. All at once like-" Flies. Or gnats.

She shook her head, letting the sentence hang. "Ian is quite right," she said, throwing a halfway-grateful glance in his direction. "It behooves you to wait for Getti to address you before you address her. She's a very busy woman and after all, that's what I'm here for." She put her hands on her chest in a gesture of welcoming and openness. "Come talk to meeee. I've got sweets and OODLES more patience." She beamed, and dropped her voice an octave. "Nothing would amuse me more to place an Imperturbable Charm on Getti's door and watch you bounce off." She patted her pocket lovingly. "Do not try me. NO bothering Getti, NO napping," she began, venom creeping into her voice and her eyes grazed over The Napper, "NO cheek. Bouncing off doors is the very least that could happen to you if you put a toe out of line."

She turned back to Tristan. "This is the journalist's area! Cozy, innit?"