View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 11:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kaos.Doodles
Dark Force Defense League

SS Featured Author
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
Default To my Twinnie! Happy Birthday <3333
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Banner by Khat

Sitting down on the staircase Savina Mae-Diggory could be seen leaning her head against the wall, her eyes closed. Noise could be heard from downstairs. She knew there was nothing to worry about though; the people down stairs were just her friends and family…here for…some strange reason. This reason has been a mystery to her for the past few minutes. What was so important that this many people had come to her house?
After thinking and thinking she realized, she had no clue.

Hearing a small creaking sound Savannah smirked. There was only one person who would try to take advantage of her sitting alone. One person crazy enough to scare her and perhaps even try to give her a heart attack. “Alexis. Don’t think about it.” She said opening her ocean blue eyes and coming face to face to her best friend of ten years. Alexis blinked and sat on the step above her. “I was sooo close!! How did you know it was me?”

Savannah snorted. This question was obvious to her. “How could I not . I mean you’ve only tried to scare me ever day of my life. I’m immune to you.” She answered simply.

Alexis laughed, “Just for saying that I’m gonna get you just watch.” Savannah just grinned. “I don’t doubt that.” She said slowly eying the blonde to see if she was trying to hide something. Fortunately for her Lex didn’t look back. Which told her that she knew what was going on. “So care to tell me why my house is invaded by like eighty people?”

“Eighty?”
Alexis said slowly. “Noo it’s more like a hundred.” Savannah was just about to ask the question again when a voice interrupted. “A hundred? More like…. two hundred and fifty.” Curt Diggory said with a smile as he stood on the top step two toddlers in his arms. Trying to descend down the stairs with the two in his arms he soon realized that it was impossible. Unless he wanted one to fall, and in that case Vannah would kill him right after he killed himself. “Lex!!” He called. Dashing up the stairs quickly the blonde quickly grabbed the twin closest to her which just so happened to be Evelyn and then passed her toward Vannah. Making way for Curt on the steps the three sat comfortably with Evelyn and Elias in their parents lap.

“Mwommy, Dadda woked meh up.” Evelyn muttered burying her head into her mothers’ chest, but not before taking the chance to stick her tongue out at Curt.

“Mwe too! Mwe too!”
Elias agreed clapping his hands happily. Curt looked at them then at Savannah and Alexis. “They aren’t even two yet and they are turning against me! Lex what did you teach them!?”

Savannah burst out laughing but not before she heard Alexis’s response. “Against you? No way Curt! I wouldn’t do that till they are at least four years old.”

Still laughing at Curt’s protest, Savannah realized that they had changed the subject. “Seriously though.” She said getting back on track. “What’s going on?”

Elias started to giggle and clapped his hands again as he looked at his sister. This caused Evelyn to start giggling and clapping too. Savannah gave a confused look to her two children sure they were kids but they never usually acted like this…unless… “They know what this is about too don’t they?” She asked taking her eyes off the twins and looking toward her husband and her friend for answers.

“Maaaaybe.” They both said at the same time. “Tell her guys.” Curt whispered toward the twins.

“MOOP! MOOP! MOOP!!!!!” They both yelled excitedly. Savannah was more confused than she had been this whole day. It seemed like everyone was going crazy or maybe Lex had given them some crazy hyper candy. “Moop? What’s…that?”

“Obviously a word duhh!” Another voice said at the bottom of the stairs. Of course the voice just had to belong to Samantha. “I think she may have hit her head if she doesn’t know that Lex.”

“I agree.”
Alexis said shaking her head. “I seriously don’t know what’s gotten into her. She’s just not the Vannah I met ten years ago.” Lex hinted as she poked Curt in the leg. Blinking the former Hufflepuff finally got where they were leading to. “Huh? OH yeah I mean I agree. Not the same Vannah as ten years ago.”

Savannah gave an aggravated sigh. This was not even amusing to her anymore. She just wanted to know what was going on and they were just playing mind games on her. Moop? Not the same? “You…guys…” She trailed off not knowing what else to say to get an answer out of them.

“What time is it Sam?” Curt cut in before Savannah could think of something to say. Sam thought for a moment then grinned. “Well…I think about 4:21pm.”

“4:21….4:21….” Curt repeated slowly. The number of hints they ere dropping was insane. Surly Savannah would have gotten it by now.

“…You guys are crazy. What is Moop?” Vannah asked again as she finally found her voice again. She had given up on everything else they had said. It was…strange. Even for them. Lifting her head off her moms’ chest Evelyn looked around. “Nwot Moop mwommy. M dwot O dwot O dwot P.” Alexis nodded to what the toddler has said. Enough was enough. Savannah was never going to guess. “Yeah. Not Moop. But M.O.O.P like…an acronym.”

Savannah nodded as she brushed a strain of hair behind her ear. “So…what does M.O.O.P stand for?” Curt, Sam and Lex looked at the twins. “You can tell her.” Lex said with a nod.

“Mwost Obwvious.” Evelyn started, that was the only bit she remembered tapping her small finger against her chin she tried to get the rest. She knew they were other big words. “Opderwation Posmable.” Elias finished before his sister could. Savannah looked at them and gave a small laugh. “Most Obvious Operation Possible? Are…you guys kidding?” She asked as she looked up at the other ‘adults’.

“NO BECAUSE IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY PICKLE HEAD” Lex finally yelled out. Keeping a secret like that had been torture she had no idea how she had not slipped up. “It’s your birthday and this is your birthday party. M.O.O.P is the codename for surprise party.”

Savannah’s mouth opened but no words came out. She could not believe it. She had actually forgotten her birthday. Yet, her closest friends and family had come over to celebrate it with her. “Well I...I forgot.” Vannah muttered blushing slightly.

“Obviously.”
Sam said rolling her eyes playfully. “I mean we gave you so many clues! TEN years ago is when you met Lex and Curt, you know 11 plus 10 is your age noww 21!”

“Annd! I have a watch right here.” Curt said pointing to his wrist. “The time is obviously NOT 4:21 but that had a 21 in it!”

Watching Vannah turn a deeper shade of red Lex’s smile grew. “Okay you guys hush! Curt go entertain your guests! Sam….go….bother Dusty or Fred or the Ballerina.”

“Seriously? YES.” Samantha yelled then ran off to go look for her first target.

“Yes master right away.” Curt said rolling his eyes as he picked up Elias and brought him to the bottom of the stairs. Then he picked up Evelyn from Savannah’s lap and the two twins stood at the bottom of the stairs grinning.

“We ish gwonna tay wiff mwommy wnd awunt Lwex!” Elias said happily as his sister nodded. Shrugging Curt went off in the same direction as Sam.

“You guys are too much.” Savannah murmured.

Alexis shook her head. “No we’re not. You’re just our best friend. Mummy Vannah. Miss History Book lover. You deserve all of this, and a whole lot more.” With that she leaned over and gave Savannah a hug. “Happy Birthday Ducky.”

“Ywesh! Hwappy Moop Mwommy!” Evelyn called. “Hwappy Moop!” Elias repeated. “Nwow CWAKE!” Both toddlers yelled and ran away into the big room full of people.

Giggling Savannah shook her head at both her children. “We should get going…you need to tell me more about how you came up with the name M.O.O.P.” Savina said as she walked down some steps to the ground floor.

“Well it’s a very long story…” Lex started. Savannah didn’t mind. The people that she had loved the most had planned it, and even with a weird name like Moop….it had to be interesting.

------
Savannah belongs to: D.A Forever
Sam belongs to: MUSTANG SALLY
Curt belongs to: Con Man

And Evelyn and Elias...belong to no one yet since they are not born

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}