Thread: Black Manor
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 12:59 AM   #1783 (permalink)
Yaya

MO
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emilia Kim
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Helena Leventis
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

x1
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan lanevski View Post
Chris watched Melinda start to cry. "Mel no don't be sorry. You didn't know that you would have to leave early." He told her. "I love you too and I will also miss you a lot." He said and watched her still crying. He turned away he didn't want to see her like this.

But then she took his chin into her hands and kissed him. He kissed Melinda back for awhile. But pulled back. And saw her still crying. He wiped her tears away. "I love you Melinda." He told her again.
Melinda tried not to cry after that kiss. It relieved her to listen to Chris say that he still loved her, after so much confussion in their relationship. She sniffed for a while and then tried to smile. "I love you...so much..." Mel said in a whisper then hurried to hug him.

"And...does it stand that we will write to each other even though this is happening?" She asked, with what she could feel was sort of a laugh. "Because I don't want to miss any Hogwarts' year...even though it will be just one that I miss this time..." She told him.

so close you can almost taste it