Thread: Black Manor
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 12:51 AM   #1782 (permalink)
stan lanevski
Gryffindor
Mooncalf

{Mr. Musical} Annew <3 //Pokes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
Melinda could only nod when he heard Chris talking about all those arrangements made during that last term together. She was breathless at that moment, she wanted to cry, but she knew it was going to be such a drama scene.

Once again, she looked at him and the eyes and listened to him say that sentece, the break up sentence. No way that was not going to make her cry. Tears fell down her cheeks as she nodded and let go of Chris's hands to clean them all up. She let out a big sigh and looked away. "I know...and...again, I'm so sorry all this is happening...I love you and I will miss you a lot..." She told him, still trying to speak through the tears.

With a sudden momvement, Melinda looked back at Chris and took his chin with both her hands, and slowly picked up her feet to reach his lips and kiss him, gently as it could it be, feeling the tears still running through her cheeks.
Chris watched Melinda start to cry. "Mel no don't be sorry. You didn't know that you would have to leave early." He told her. "I love you too and I will also miss you a lot." He said and watched her still crying. He turned away he didn't want to see her like this.

But then she took his chin into her hands and kissed him. He kissed Melinda back for awhile. But pulled back. And saw her still crying. He wiped her tears away. "I love you Melinda." He told her again.