Thread: Holding Room
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 04:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
Toshi Slughorn
Ravenclaw
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Toshi Slughorn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Samson Vane
Magical Creatures
x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintbrush View Post
Ana heard the rattling of cage bars as she approached the door of the Holding Room. Frowning, she wondered what on Earth could be causing such a noise, and stopped short when she saw the man behind bars, near the entrance.

Opposite the cage stood Kass, her wand out, talking to a man who seemed to be from the werewolf department.

Approaching her two coworkers, Ana heard Kass's question.

"No, full moon was two weeks ago," she answered. "What happened, exactly? What's wrong with him?"
Toshi looked at the approaching woman. "I don`t know, I asked him to register and fill out the rigistration form and he started attacking me! I guess he`s not been living under humans for a long time and has started behaving like a wolf even when he`s not transformed...I think IŽll have to find out more about him and try to fill out his form because he doesn`t seem to be able to do that at the moment, not in this state..."
He looked down his body. There were a few cuts from struggling with the werewolf. "I dun`t know if he bit me, he certainly scratched me", he said looking worried. "It all went so fast...I think IŽll visit St. Mungo`s to let them check..."