View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 02:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
demented_death_eater

Veela

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximus O. Vindictus III
First Year
No Touchy! ♥ demented_teacher

After several minutes of flying around the stadium, the players finally took their positions overhead and Professor Vindictus double-checked his roster. He gave a curt nod of the head to the captains and then addressed the crowd.

"Welcome to the Consolation Game between the Slytherin Serpents and the Gryffindor Lions!" he announced in a booming voice. Hisses and roars came from the supporters as well as some ear-piercing whistles. After the crowd settled down, he continued. "We begin this game with a penalty. Slytherin changed their roster after the deadline and according to the rule book, Gryffindor is awarded ten points." He flicked his wand and the scoreboard showed the correct score. Now he turned his attention to the teams overhead.

"I know that there is a history of fierce rivalry between both your Houses, but let me remind you to play by the rules and avoid obvious fouls. Anyone injured today will be treated by Healer Trelawney. So no hexing or jinxing, no slipping on an invisibility cloak, and don't gouge each other's eyes out!" He heard the players murmuring overhead about the healer intern and took a moment to release the Bludgers and Snitch into the air. "Remember to play your positions. On my whistle . . . one . . . two . . . three!" A shrill whistle was heard and Vindictus tossed the Quaffle into the air overhead.

Remember that the first Quaffle is for both teams' Chasers ONLY.

Quaffle: Who was given ten house points for having the courage to stand up to his friends? (first and last name)

SCOREBOARD
Gryffindor
Points Scored: 10
Snitch Grabs: 0
Penalties: 0

Slytherin
Points Scored: 0
Snitch Grabs: 0
Penalties: 0

Check out the non-HP topics in the Leaky Cauldron today!