View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 01:09 AM   #14 (permalink)
MUSTANG SALLY
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant
Gryffindor
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Danny Logan Edwards
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rawr
Special Ops
x1
Shipper Queen Hippie Quad

Dani: Im sorry!! Those are just good places to stop it
Gracie: You'll get more of Milo soon

Chapter 6

“Its so good to see you back in my home, Samantha.” Gram said as she released her granddaughter from a tight hug. Sam smiled at her.

“I’m glad to be back.” Sam replied sitting with her feet on the couch.

“How is Benny?” Gram asked.

“He’s doing good. He is stable, didn’t suffer from any memory loss and is going through physical therapy.” Sam answered happily.

“What does he need the physical therapy for?” Bapi asked.

“Well, he hasn’t used his legs or arms for about five years. He has to get used to using them again. The physical therapy is to help him un-stiff his body.” Sam explained.

“Hmm, I never thought of it that way.” Bapi replied, rubbing his balding head.

“Are you hungry Samantha? I’m just about to make Gyro.” Gram said, her beady black eyes full of warmth.

Even though Sam was curious as ever to know what Gyro was, she said, “I’m not really that hungry. I’m going to go take a walk.”

“It’s getting dark, so take that stick you use.” Gram said, meaning her wand. Both her grandparents were muggles. Her dad was a muggleborn wizard, so they were used to little magic in the house. They both accepted her dad and his family for what they are and never judged. If anything, Bapi found it very exciting and was always getting her dad to make flowers appear out of thin air.

Sam chuckled and nodded her head. “I will. I’ll be back before it gets too late.”

She picked up a sweater before she left and walked outside. It was chilly outside, but not too cold. A gentle breeze weaved through her hair and made her shirt sway. Walking to the rocks by the beach, she turned as she heard footsteps behind her.

“I figured you would come here tonight.” Milo said. Sam gave him a soft smile and they walked to the rocks together in silence.

When they got to the rocks, Sam climbed onto the one she sat on the first day she had arrived in Greece. Milo climbed up onto the rock next to her and they watched the water. The moon had a delicate glow on the water’s surface and the breeze made the water ripple serenely.

“I missed you while you were away.” Milo said quietly.

Sam turned to look at him and said, “I missed you too. Its not the same being in England where you cant just throw me into the ocean.”

They both laughed and looked back at the water.

“Did you know they call this Eros Rock?” Milo said after a moment of silence.

“Really?”

“Yeah. The surfers say they can see a heart in the rocks when they are far out in the water.”

“That’s cool.” Sam said.

Sam looked into his honey colored eyes and watched as he inched closer. Her heart began to beat uncontrollable and it felt like the world was slowing down. When his lips finally met hers, electricity shot up and down her spine. She felt his hand running through her hair tenderly, bringing more electric bolts. When he moved his head away, he scanned her face, trying to see if she was upset that he had just kissed her. But Sam was in no way upset. She was on cloud nine.

“I’m sorry. Its just, I’ve been wanting to do that for a long time.” Milo said shyly. Sam had never seen Milo blush before. He was always so confident. It made her heart melt even more.

“Don’t be sorry. It was a very good kiss.” She smiled. He smiled back at her and leaned in for another one.

Gushy I know But I had to put it in