View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 09:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaPotter1125 View Post
Astrid made her way to the Herbology classroom and found a seat near the front. She smiled at the professor and said, "Good to see you again, sir. How are you today?"
Maddox winked when astrid took her seat next to him. She was his herbology partner, and good friend. "Nice to see you Astrid." He whispered and smiled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zellanna View Post
He greeted each of the students as they walked in.

"Somewhat. No more burns, but I am to avoid sun exposure for a while longer."

"Fairly well," he offered to her with a smile.

He took a glance outside then shut the door, closing the greenhouse off to all natural light. Once that was done he pulled back his hood and shook out his hair. It was better tied up, but harder to manage with the hood, strangely enough. He ran his hands through it once before turning his attention to the class. "I do apologize for the gloomy atmosphere, however I am under healer's orders to avoid sunlight for a short time."

"Now, young ones, onto the plants. Can someone gauge for us what this class will be about?"

Maddox raised his hand and said, "Either we are going to try and save these plants or we are going to turn them into compost." He wasnt quiet sure but that was the only explaination he could ocme up with.

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.