View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 09:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Zellanna

DoM & DERP
Slytherin Slytherin
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Armand Beta-Erikson
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Damien Beta-Erikson
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Armand Erikson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Slade Erikson
Mysteries
Slytherin by heart

He greeted each of the students as they walked in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquestrianGal88 View Post
Freya made her way into the classroom, after having just come from the lake shore. Taking a seat at one of the tables she noticed professor Carracio by the doorway, 'Still looks pretty miserable.' "Hello, Sir." Freya said as she placed her bag next to her, "I hope you are feeling better." 'Well, better than when I last saw him at least.'
"Somewhat. No more burns, but I am to avoid sun exposure for a while longer."

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaPotter1125 View Post
Astrid made her way to the Herbology classroom and found a seat near the front. She smiled at the professor and said, "Good to see you again, sir. How are you today?"
"Fairly well," he offered to her with a smile.

He took a glance outside then shut the door, closing the greenhouse off to all natural light. Once that was done he pulled back his hood and shook out his hair. It was better tied up, but harder to manage with the hood, strangely enough. He ran his hands through it once before turning his attention to the class. "I do apologize for the gloomy atmosphere, however I am under healer's orders to avoid sunlight for a short time."

"Now, young ones, onto the plants. Can someone gauge for us what this class will be about?"