View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 03:03 AM   #17 (permalink)
Kizzie Ainsley
Other Characters
Gnome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
Brennan stood and waved at his people, giving a little bow and his trademark smile. They really did love him, and he hoped to give them a night to remember. If everything went smoothly, he'd go down in history. If it didn't, he'd blame it on Taylor. It was a win-win situation.

He stood at the podium and raised his arms dramatically, his head thrown back. "Good evening, Wizards and Witches! I am here this evening to welcome you to this wonderful event. I'm proud to bring you entertainment and to prove that the Ministry of Magic in the United Kingdom can put on a good show and prove our absolute power and influence. I welcome my esteemed colleagues and hope to you all enjoy your stay in our beautiful country."

He bowed his head and waited for the clapping to stop.
Bao Li stood up as the British Minister spoke and pulled out his wand. With a few swift flicks, he transfigured his simple wooden chair into a large ornate one that was covered in gold and had rich yellow silk upholstery. Tucking his wand away, the Chinese Minister sat back down and grinned. Oh, this seat much better. He blinked once at the man speaking and was wondering if the man himself was the entertainment for the night. If not, I make him entertainment for night. The mere thought made him giggle.