View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 02:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Colin MacKenzie
Other Characters
Fire Slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemondrop13 View Post
Reagan clenched her teeth together so she wouldn't respond with an impolite comment that would surely ruin all relations between the United States and Britain forevermore. Forcing a smile upon her face, Reagan replied, "I do apologize, Ms. Road. I hate to rush you upon the stage, but I know you must have such a busy schedule, a woman of your importance surely doesn't have much time to waste. I thought it best that we get the opening ceremonies started so that we can all get to work here together. The chair on the end closest to the podium has been reserved for you and there is a table of food for you all to enjoy. Please indulge yourself with some food and have a seat."

As the other Ministers made their way to the stage, Reagan pointed them to their chairs, which went in roughly alphabetical order, with the exception of Brennan who was placed nearer the center of the table in the 6th chair from the end farthest the podium. She explained, "We'll be getting started with the entertainment in just a moment. Minister Cooper will open the ceremonies first and then the acts will come on. There is a table of food for you all to enjoy. Please indulge yourself with some food and have a seat." Wow, that line was getting extremely repetitive.
Abby's eyes went wide... "Aint no need to grovel Sugah..." Abby said patting her hand. She began walking back and forth on the stage waving like she did when she was Miss Georgia, and then passed by Reagan. "Ah hope you have Sweet Potahto Pah! There aint no indulgin happenin if there aint none Sugah..." She looked the girl up and down and then added. "Darlin, you need to fahnd yourself a mayn and stop bein so... tense!" She said and went to the food table.