Thread: Armor Gallery
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 01:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanna11 View Post
Meredith had gotten a bit behind the others and quickly followed them in the third floor corridor. She stopped immedeatly. The others weren't there, and this wasn't the bif third floor corridor. This was...somewhere else. She glanced up at all the armor. It was a kind of gallery filled with armor.
Great, she was lost. Now she would have to find Raiden and the others again, I mean she couldn't just leave them!
Meredith wished she didn't always get lost. She always got lost, always.
But, this wasn't going to help her find the others, so she looked around for a sign that could help her to find the hospital wing.
Nancy was just wandering through the castle not exactly having an idea where she was actually heading. Millions of thoughts were racing each other in her head. Everything was quite confusing right now. Not particularly watching her steps she, of course, stumbled over some little stone on the floor and would have almost fallen head-first onto the floor. Nancy was lucky, though, since she instinctively grabbed the first thing her hands could get, which was soft and warm and...a young girl.

Regaining her balance again, Nancy immediately started to apologize, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...are you hurt?" Only now she looked the girl in the face and recognized...

"Meredith! Hi! Remember me? Nancy? How are you? What are you doing here?" Okay, she was babbling again, but maybe like that she could somehow distract Meredith from the fact that she had almost knocked her over.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}