View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 05:45 PM   #17 (permalink)
MissAmy
Hufflepuff
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Skye Winther
Second Year

Could I join as a muggle male and a witch please?
I'll post my bios in a little while.

Edit: Okay, so maybe I didn't. I have them now, though.

Muggle Male

Name: Leo Jones
DOB: 19th October
POB: London, England
Appearance
Hair: Black, short, curly
Eyes: Brown
Complexion: Slightly tanned

Family
Mother – Josie Marks (remarried)
Step-father – Daniel Marks
Father – Ty Jones
Sister – Sophie Jones
History: Born and raised in London, Leo had a stable childhood until he reached seven. His sister, born when he was three, was injured in one of his parent’s rare fights and they later broke up because of it. His mother later remarried, and Leo chose to remain with his father while Sophie went to live with Josie and her husband, Daniel two years later. Since then, Leo’s had little contact with his little sister but it doesn’t bother him as he focused mainly on the present.
Personality: Leo’s your average guy, really. He’ll stick up for his friends and flirt a little with women, but he’s not over-the-top. He knows where the line is and he’ll stop before he reaches it. He has been known to have a ferocious temper if someone annoys him enough, but he knows how to calm himself down and will.

Witch

Name: Belle Lee
DOB: 8th August
Year: 6th
House: Ravenclaw
Blood: Pure-blood (biological parents; adoptive are muggles)
POB: Nottingham, England
Appearance
Hair: Dark brown, mid-back, slight waves.
Eyes: Blue
Complexion: Pale

Family
Biological mother – Cassie Porter
Biological father – Simon Porter
Adoptive mother – Meggie Lee
Adoptive father – Michael Lee
Adoptive brother – Daniel Lee
Adoptive sister – Susanna Lee
History: Born in Nottingham, Belle was only three weeks old when her parents (who were, at the time, just eighteen and barely out of Hogwarts) gave her up for adoption. The Lee family took her in just days later, as at the time, Meggie and Michael had no children and wished to look after on as their own. As they were muggles, Belle began to grow up not knowing of her magical abilities but slowly coming into them; in one instance, she somehow blew up the toaster.
When she was five, the twins Daniel and Susanna were born, and she began to love them like they were really her brother and sister. At ten, she began to want to know more about her real parents so she asked Meggie and Michael to begin searching, but after receiving her letter to Hogwarts found out all she needed to know for the others to locate her parents. However, even now she’s still not found them but hasn’t given up hope.
Personality: Belle’s a cheerful girl; she’ll often be found smiling or laughing, and if not it’s a very strange day indeed. She’s one of those girls who tries to make everyone else feel better if they’re down, never caring about her own emotions or problems. Her main concern is the wellbeing of others; she’ll tend to others if they’re injured or upset, but she won’t do the same to herself.
However, she can – rarely – be selfish and do what she wants, ignoring the others. This is a rare occurrence, however, so don’t expect it to happen often.

Any issues, let me know!

Even though this is an endless world, why is it too small for my hands?
On top of this annoying world I want to laugh

Last edited by MissAmy; 10-11-2008 at 09:48 AM.