View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 11:59 PM   #24 (permalink)
fabula puella
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lisa Elizabeth Holmes
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Maria Thomas
Magical Maintenance

[QUOTE=Raider;7316466]"Nice to meet you Lisa, I look forward to seeing you in class." Alex said with a smile, looking warily at the line outside her door.

"Thank you, Professor.",Lisa blushed slightly and looked down. "I..umm..", she stopped, she had just spotted Rosa."Nothing", she muttered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn of Destiny View Post
Having heard Lisa voice Rosa guessed she had the right place. She carefully turned the knob, poking her head in first, before sliding the rest of the way in. "Um...sorry, if I'm bothering you. I was told Lisa was here and thought I might as well get acquainted with one of my professor," she mutter slyly. Luna and Star having already walked in ahead of her were now sitting at her feet. Rosa stayed glued to the door. The last thing she wasn't was to bump or trip over any furniture the woman had in her office. "I'm Rosalie Anderson."
"Rosa" Lisa breathed,she walked up to her."You have met the Professor?,would you like to meet my friend Jenn, you might already know her,"she asked Rosa."You'll like her,I'm sure",she added hopefully.

Last edited by Raider; 10-10-2008 at 11:05 PM.