View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 04:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
Keysquah
Ravenclaw
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laylee Lynn Russell
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cambell Anne Robinson
Minister's Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathEater24601 View Post
Luc Beniot landed in the room with a soft thud, the Tour de France key ring portkey looped around one knobby, wrinkled finger. Why the British ministry had picked a key ring to begin with was beyond him. It seemed like it would be much too vulnerable to Muggles; it was the sort of thing that could easily just be picked up by an ignorant Muggle and carried off. Something a bit more common, a bit more dull would have been a good idea; but that was beside the point. That hadn't happened, and he had arrived. No point in holding them up any longer by dwelling on it.

He walked slowly, yet gracefully, towards the rows of chairs reserved for the foreign ministers, relying on his carved wooden cane for balance. Perched upon the head of the cane was an intricate metal cockatrice that stared about the room blankly with eerie, unblinking eyes. The French Minister was a very frail, elderly man, only rising to about 5'9" and certainly showing his age in all his features. Despite this, however, he had a kind look to him, especially in his dark green eyes; like he was the great, great grandfather you never knew you had.

"Bonjour, mademoiselle," he said kindly to the first person he approached (Cambell), who seemed to be one of the main representatives there. "I am Luc Beniot, French Minister of Magic. I must apologize for ze lateness of my arrival... my 'ouse elf had misplaced ze portkey wiz'out my knowledge. I am 'oping I 'ave not kept you from proceeding in ze meeting with my absence?" he asked, bowing and smiling politely at her.
Cambell was looking around the room; suddenly the thought of walking up to each of them and asking them about their stories crossed her mind. She knew they had many. She wished to ask them things like how they became Minister and what were they most proud of in their journey to get there. But, she was being silly, wanting to ask for stories, she lightly laughed at herself.
Cambell turned slightly when she felt the presence of someone beside her. "Welcome Minister Benoit!" She said cheerfully to his thick French accent. "Your not late at all, of course not!" Cambell said truthfully. I mean, what could we do if they didnt show up? There wouldnt be a meeting at all, so it all depended on the Ministers arrivals. Cambell took in his appearance, a few inches shorter than herself, his cane, his kind green eyes. He definately seemed a person who had been through many great stories! She gave him another bright smile and pointed in the direction of his seat. "You may take a seat if you wish, there are still a few Ministers we are waiting on." She said. "Would you like me to get you anything?" She asked before he could answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathi View Post
"Okay..but the things moves in snail pace, we should be here for long time, atleast i guess..." he said. He looked over both at the entrance and fire place often.
Cambell was thoughtful. "Yes, I guess your right. These things do usually move slowly around here." She said with a nod as a man asked for water.

{*GWFC*=My fav!!}{Harry Potter=Obsession!}{TWILIGHT!!!!=Best EVER}{SS=Happiness!}

{Cambell Anne Robinson}{Minister of Magic Office}