View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 01:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
XanaSnape
Dark Force Defense League
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Former Professor Valon Kazimeriz
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
(Former) Aryanna (Xana) Slughorn , Slug & Jiggers Apothecary
Kool-Aid, Oh Yeah! | | SS Mischief Maker

A turban. So stereotypical, these British, the Indian Minister of Magic thought to himself as he arrived at the conference. True, he did wear a turban, and he dressed in the traditional dhoti kurta of his people. But it annoyed him that the British minister would presume that an 'ordinary object' worthy of portkey would be a turban, like they left them lying around in the street. Really, now. He breathed deeply to calm himself- it wasn't worth unbalancing his chakra over; besides, he had business to tend to.

He looked around and saw a small welcoming sign with a note to be seated at the designated white and gold chair for his country. He strode over and sat down gently, glancing at the others around him. It would not be harmful to make acquaintanceships...

"Namaste... Er... Hello. My name is to be Bhanuprasad Balasubramanium, I am minister of magic for my country which is being India. I am pleasuring your acquaintances.... " he said to the nearby delegates, hoping someone would be friendly.

Last edited by XanaSnape; 09-29-2008 at 01:47 AM.