View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 06:14 PM   #24 (permalink)
ZDARDSKY
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year

Teal was underlining something on that piece of paper when he heard the door begin to open, he glanced up from the top of his eyes to see who the newcomer was. He was overcome with darkness, and it seemed like his pupils had to dilate to the different hue. However, as his memory began to go into full force he remembered the groggy night just a few days ago where he did see this woman. And with that thought, he pressed his lips together tightly as his face gathered a sort of involuntary grimace. He couldn’t believe that it was this girl, small world indeed, he couldn’t help to think.

Teal nodded as she presumed that he was Mr. Andrus. “That would be me.” he said rather professionally. He didn’t however, attempt to give her the option of calling him by his first name as he did with most employee’s, that would be absurd. It seemed, as she looked up at him and saw his face, that she had recognized him instantly. Her voice went to a sort of polite to something rather hostile. Yes, she had definitely recognized him. She approached the desk, and Teal looked up to her with a blank, unreadable expression. However, dislike was definitely burrowed deep inside him. At the question of him being her new boss, Teal nodded once again. “I am indeed.” he droned, but as he was about to guess on what her name was she introduced herself fully. She sounded hateful, not changing the way she dressed? That might pose a problem, she was going to be wearing her badge though; Ministry regulations, she couldn’t avoid that. “It’s a pleasure, Roxie.” he said, wondering if the first name address was going to bother her. “The Division is busy this week, so I’ll be stopping by your office to brief you later.” He said, then looking to her apparel. Although he wished she would wear Ministry robes, he couldn’t make her. Teal merely looked up to the woman blankly and laid her new badge on the desk before her. “Fine, you will be wearing this though.” he stated, looking back over to Raven Athlon, wondering what was going through the girls mind at the moment.