View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 06:16 PM   #18 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

A small pink paper airplane flew down the halls of level four, until it found the destination of the Department Head's office. Slipping under the door, it then zoomed around the office itself, avoiding the two occupants. The fact that one was male, made it easy to identify one as Teal Andrus, the Head of Creatures. The pink plane circled his head a few times, then a few more the other way, before zooming around the office again. Twirling and spinning, the little paper plane flew backwards and finally came to rest quietly on the wooden desk. The letter was written in distinctive purple handwriting:
Quote:

Teal,

No worries about the memo; my day has been quite busy as well between running from International Cooperation to my own level, and then back. This conference is quite intense, I must admit. Anyway, I don't believe this Portkey was approved, but I'll go ahead and approve it. What object will he be using and from what location?

The offer at the Leaky sounds wonderful, but you know how I feel about men buying me drinks! How about we go tomorrow at 8pm and then I'll wait with you to pick Cy up since you need to be in the streets anyway.

- Lor

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.