View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 02:05 AM   #49 (permalink)
lilly_luna
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

Well this is nearly the end and thanks to the 3 readers i had and two it seems i have. I hope u liked spending time reading this. My newer fic is on my sig and i hope will be longer, and better then this one. Thanks for reading never the less and i will post the next chapters over the next 3 days xxx

Chapter 17

Happy New Year

Luna and Dean’s wedding was that of the year, flowers were everywhere and decorations of butter beer corks hung inside and out.

They gazed perfectly into each others eyes as the vow’s were read, smiled and laughed in all the photos and everyone danced, ate and drank until the time came to go home.

Ron and Seamus had avoided each other for the most part. Harry had tried another approach and attempted small talk with Seamus who spoke little and seemed more reserved then usual though he did join in the celebrations and danced with the female friend he had invited. Ron glanced nervously around keeping tabs on where Hermione was convincing himself Malfoy would come out of the shadows.

“Ron” Said Hermione pulling up from his seat, “You have to dance with me, don’t just watch me have fun come and join us” He glanced around quickly before smiling and beginning to dance. It seemed nothing could go wrong and nothing did.

Harry had carried a sleeping Ginny through the garden gate at three am exhausted by the wedding after three hours. While Ron and Hermione remained behind with everyone else to congratulate the couple and send them off on there honeymoon at six.
“Im so tired but that was so much fun” Yawned Hermione, linking arms with Ron to hold herself up “I can’t wait to marry you” she smiled, he looked down at her “and I can’t wait to marry you either”

Draco paced around his living room, when his owl returned he smiled he knew there would be no reply but to make her life miserable was enough reward. He knew she didn’t want him and that’s where the pleasure from seeing her squirm came in. He sat down as a woman walked in the room. Her long black hair flowed gently to a stop halfway down her back, her figure was petit, and her eyes a sapphire blue. She smiled and sat next to him on the couch as he placed his arms around her shoulders. His cold grey eyes looked down at her curled up next to him. He spoke stroking her hair “I wonder what your sister would say if he knew you were with me Astoria”
“Probably not much, though I don’t think I’ll tell her”
“She’s not one to cross, but you are so much fun” He kissed her passionately.

“I know what you are, make no mistake Draco, I know about Elizabeth and all the other’s, but If I were your last I think I could manage being even more fun then this and her” She pushed him down so he was lying on the couch and then lay on top of him and they kissed again, becoming so involved in the embrace they didn’t notice the man enter the room sit down and draw his wand.

Just as they walked in the door an owl came in behind them and sat on the table.

“I know you told me to leave you alone, but I just can’t help myself. You’re so easy to wind up Hermione, and that’s part of what I like about you. The other thing I’d admire is that you think be telling me to stop I will, that bossy nature of yours is so seductive and I can see why you would want Weasley you just have to say jump and he’ll ask how high. I even offered to leave my wife for you; I wonder if that’s why you want me, I know you still do underneath everything”

She squirmed in her seat and went to tear up the letter when Ron stopped her “Let me read it” He took the letter, read it then tore it up and placed it in the fire and ignited it with his wand. “Lets go to sleep, forget about it Hermione” As she went to speak.

Ron placed the covers around her sleeping form. He showered and changed he wasn’t ready to sleep he had something else to do, and now when she or anyone else could stop him.

He grabbed his wand and apparated to the alley way, it was eight O’clock and the street was empty apart from the odd person jogging or walking there dog. Gripping his wand inside his coat he walked up to the driveway and knocked on the door. He was greeted by a small, female house elf that led him to the drawing room, opened the door and let him inside. He sat facing the couple on the couch drawing his wand as they didn’t even realise he was there until he spoke. Calmly he said “Do you want to let go of her yet we have something’s to discuss Malfoy”

They broke apart suddenly. And sat up “What are you doing in my house?” He grabbed his wand and pointed it at Ron. “Oh I just came to chat, you know about my fiancé that you won’t leave alone”. She got up slapped Malfoy and ran from the room before he could do anything. “I don’t know what you mean” he sneered “I don’t need your seconds Weasley I have fresh meat of my own, like my dears ex wife’s little sister” He gestured to the door, “They just can’t seem to get enough of me”
Ron smiled “Well aren’t you lucky, but I just happen to know all about you, your affairs with any woman you meet, though im not here for that”
“So why are you here?”
“To something which I should have done a long time ago”
“And what’s that?”
“Im going to punish you for even thinking you could touch Hermione”
“And how do you plan to do that, I’m sure hanging me from the ceiling again would do me so much good but it’s hardly punishment enough for a multitude of sins” He smiled.
“I had other things in mind, like that large bribe you gave to the deputy minister to keep quiet about certain things, those items you brought from Borgin and Burkes last week and those you purchased in other ways. We keep quite close tabs on you at the ministry ever since your dear old dad was put away. We know who you see, what you do and since im an auror I can have some fun with you”

Just then shouts erupted from the fireplace, doors and windows.
Ron grabbed Malfoy’s wand while he was distracted and tied him up in conjured ropes “You’re due a raid Malfoy sit and enjoy the show” Smiled Ron as he pushed him into a chair. The cloaked figured spread out around the house checking under couches, behind curtains, even tapping on walls with there wands looking for secret passages. They were not disappointed. They found a large cupboard filled with contraband items, including several illegal potions, potion ingredients’, and a large amount of wizarding gold behind a tapestry that covered the whole of the second drawing room’s back wall.

“We found some items sir” said a man coming into the drawing room, “He could be looking at time in Azkaban”
“Thanks Buckwheat, lets take this one to the ministry” Smiled Ron while Draco looked on. “You can’t do this Weasley; you’ll never get away with it I’ll just tell everyone about Hermione”
“Oh I’ve got that covered; you see who’s going to believe scum like you, your finished Malfoy. Think of the upside” He smiled “You won’t have to visit dad any more now you’ll be sharing a cell”.