View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 10:21 AM   #30 (permalink)
lilly_luna
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

quill

well its only been a day and i have another chapter for you, oh and theres still quite a bit of the story left, i've got to punish draco, hes been a very bad boy !

well hope you enjoy it heres chapter 9 ! X
oh and abi incase u never got my pm i would love to !

Chapter 9

Lost and Found

“You said you would never cheat on Ron, I won’t believe you’ve been with him, I just won’t” Hermione got up and sat opposite him “I never cheated on Ron, we were over and I turned to someone else, it just wasn’t you. Im not proud of what I did don’t get me wrong, but you need to know I would rather find comfort in his arms then yours” He looked to the floor “I won’t believe it, your not like Elizabeth at all that’s why I wanted you, your different” She got up and walked to the kitchen “Im feeling hungry what did you get for lunch” she went inside and sat behind the kitchen door in silent tears, then picking her self up grabbed what was in the fridge wiped her eyes and went back into the dining room. Seamus sat, bound, he head down his eyes on the ground tears splashing on the wooden floor. She sat down again “what are you crying for? There’s nothing you can do beside let me go, let me go and forget me, if I can’t have Ron I don’t want anyone else”

Ron banged again but there was no reply. “Alohomora” said Ginny pointing her wand at the door. But it didn’t unlock it. Harry had a thought “He’s half muggle, it’s the same charm, he’s probably got a spare key somewhere” He began to search near by plant pots while Ron muttered “muggles do the silliest things”.
“Not so silly” said Ginny holding up a brass key. “Its plastic, she said pointing to a rock, it has a little opening underneath and is hollow inside, it’s the kind of thing Dad would be fascinated with” as she placed the key in the lock and turned. The large wooden door opened and creaked softly. They stepped inside.

There was a banging at the door. “Did you here that Seamus? I think they’ve found me!” she got up and tried to look out the windows, “Still bewitched” she swore under breath and then moved to the open dining room door “I think I’ll wait here, so you don’t try and get away to avoid what’s coming to you” then she heard them “Hermione? Are you here” She recognised his voice “Harry! In here!” she shouted standing by the door way her wand pointing at Seamus her heart beating in her chest.

Harry, Ron and Ginny ran to the dining room wands raised. “Hermione!” shouted Ron as he ran to her hugging her so much he nearly knocked her off her feet. It was if he had forgotten everything that had happened until he let go, remembered and backed away awkwardly. Seamus looked up and saw there embrace and turned to face the wall. Harry and Ginny went to Hermione and hugged her “Why is he tied up?” Said Ron, Hermione began “He came to my flat uninvited, made a mess and then apparated me from my flat and brought me here” She couldn’t stop smiling with relief as she told them what had happened “and I stole my wand back yesterday night and have been trying to get out ever since but I couldn’t so I snapped, I’ve been trying to persuade him to let me out but it hasn’t been going well, I did try magic but it seems he’s improved a lot since school. Im so glad you’re here I was beginning to think no one would find me” She hugged Ginny again.

“Why would you do that Seamus?” Said Ron his anger getting the better of him and he walked to wards him wand raised, “You’re supposed to be our friend, and then you go and do something stupid like this”
He walked closer and stopped “Answer me Seamus, you always were a coward in school, you haven’t changed much. You couldn’t do anything right then and now your out in the real world it’s just the same” Harry and Ginny grabbed his robes and pulled him back against his protests.

Seamus turned to face them all “Did she fail to mention to any of you about me?” he smirked “I’m married, why would I kidnap her? She brought me here after I found out about her and Draco Malfoy, did she tell you about her affair with him Ron?”

Ginny walked over to him and slapped him hard on the side of his face “We spoke to your wife; it seems she preferred Malfoy to you as well. Why didn’t you tell anyone your wife had left you? Or your parents had divorced, Dean is your best friend and we were your friends we would have understood, we would have been there for you. You didn’t have to do any of this, to lie and to make us all worry what had happened to our friend, I can’t believe what you’ve done, and I’ll be surprised if you don’t go to Azkaban!”

Ron walked out into the hall way his fists clenched and Ginny followed. Harry sat opposite Seamus then leaned over and took his wand from his robes without undoing his ropes. “Don’t want you doing something you’ll regret when I untie you” he looked at him sadly and began to talk Hermione sat beside him. “Seamus why did you take Hermione?” he wouldn’t reply. “What were you thinking? I’m going to have to let the ministry know what you’ve done and you might go to Azkaban”
“No” said Hermione “I don’t want that, he just needs help, we can take him to Ireland to stay with his dad or leave him here but I can’t go to the ministry”
“But I’m a ministry official they have to know something went on” said Harry,
“Please Harry”
He turned to her “Ok, but if something happens it’s not my fault” He turned to her and she said quietly “I take it Ron told you about my, erm thing with Draco”
“Yes, how could you do it Hermione?”
“Harry, I honestly don’t know, he was there for me in that one moment and I just, I just gave in” She looked a Seamus and Harry “I’m sorry for what I did, truly I am” as she cried “but I understand if you never want to see me again” Harry smiled “Why would I be here if I didn’t want to see you, I’ve known you eleven years, I trusted you, Ron trusted you and Ginny trusted you, but you apologised, you mean it and I can forgive you but I don’t know if Ron ever will, Hermione you broke his heart”
“He broke mine went he told me it was over, I never cheated on him I just found someone else, but I regret my choice just a Elizabeth does”

In the hallway Ginny was hugging Ron,
“Why did you get to hit him and I didn’t?”
“Because I slap better then you punch” she smiled “What was with the hug you gave Hermione in there” Trying to calm him down and distract him, it worked.

“It was as if nothing had happened” he sighed in his sisters arms “I do love her but now I don’t think I can be with her, when I hugged her I was so relieved to see her – “She knows that Ron, you nearly squashed her to death, you just need to forgive her, I know you want to she smiled, you just have to convince yourself”.